QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Yo
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » Yo » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.08.04
YoPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ShadowMurasama Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo, im new. How ya'll doin? do you all.. like... food? Anywayz, im here to make my proper introduction to this world. Catch ya'll on the discussion board.

03.08.2004, 04:15 AM ShadowMurasama is offline   Profile for ShadowMurasama Add ShadowMurasama to your buddy list
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
yo yoPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yea, I like food^_^ Welcome and stuff. --Sio

03.08.2004, 12:18 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol harro...

yeah i think i like food too

03.08.2004, 04:12 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Lonewolf
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.15.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lonewolf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hey

food is funny, espescially those of a fruity nature

Look at me i have got a signature i can spell my own name weeeee!!!!! no i don't smoke crack, no matter what those sophmore bastards think... i'm serious, ya know? oh, the signature. right. My real name is.......

McEllen Charles Darlantan (McCD for short) what's yours?

Post last edited by Lonewolf on 03.17.2004, 03:10 PM.

03.16.2004, 09:23 PM Lonewolf is offline   Profile for Lonewolf Add Lonewolf to your buddy list AIM Screenname: AIM? What? YIM Screenname: godless_lonewolf
Kayrol
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.16.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kayrol Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Murasama, are you in India??... i just guess it!!

can you tell me one of indian animation movie??...

peAce! "D

03.17.2004, 06:32 AM Kayrol is offline   Profile for Kayrol Add Kayrol to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks