QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - soundtrack?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » soundtrack? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
soundtrack?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone know if there is a Princess Mononoke soundtrack? --Sio<><

03.10.2004, 06:36 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
wolf Tooth
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There is. You can find it almost any store that has a good selection of soundtracks, or find it on the internet.

03.11.2004, 03:25 PM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i saw a copy at barnes & noble just the other day

03.11.2004, 04:44 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
alright!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thanks! I'll be hunting it down!---Sio<><

03.13.2004, 01:27 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can download Princess Mononoke Theme Song From studioghibli

Grouphttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/studioghibli/

08.02.2004, 10:36 PM  
ghiblistudio
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.19.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ghiblistudio Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You can purchase it in Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det...ic&n=507846

Post last edited by ghiblistudio on 10.19.2004, 03:13 PM.

10.19.2004, 03:12 PM ghiblistudio is offline   Profile for ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your buddy list Send an Email to ghiblistudio Add ghiblistudio to your contact list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks