QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Gauche the Cellist
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Gauche the Cellist » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Umfrage: Do you like Gauche the Cellist
Yes
No
Results
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.29.07
Gauche the Cellist Search for Posts by Tsuko Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What do you think about Gauche the Cellist. The story,characters, music etc.

--------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

05.12.2007, 06:12 PM Tsuko is offline   Profile for Tsuko Add Tsuko to your buddy list Send an Email to Tsuko
Arkadian
Calcifer

Registration Date: 05.09.09
  I have just come across this film on th internet Search for Posts by Arkadian Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It is available on Voeh for free (on streaming), but not watched it yet.
Is it any good? In IMDB get ONLY a 7, but it might not be meaningful...

Update:
I have just read the rules... no necroing... well, never mind. Forgive me this time

Post last edited by Arkadian on 07.19.2009, 07:19 PM.

07.19.2009, 07:01 PM Arkadian is offline   Profile for Arkadian Add Arkadian to your buddy list Send an Email to Arkadian
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Forgiven.

And no, the rating of 7 means nothing. It's a Miyazaki, yo.

07.20.2009, 11:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks