QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime that REALLY made you laugh
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime that REALLY made you laugh » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  ]
Kat Von D
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.16.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kat Von D Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Azumanga Daioh...duh!
And i thought ranma and chobits were both pretty LOL worthy...

08.16.2007, 11:31 PM Kat Von D is offline   Profile for Kat Von D Add Kat Von D to your buddy list
Cabooseshero
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Crayon Shin-Chan! or just Shin-Chan in the states is freakin' hillarious. The first dvd comes out Sept 18th

08.17.2007, 02:02 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Honey and Clover has given me some chuckles. The scene with (is it Shuu something?) and the guy who wrote that book being drunk and talking about World War 2 put me in stitches.

08.17.2007, 05:49 AM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Honey and Clover has given me some chuckles. The scene with (is it Shuu something?) and the guy who wrote that book being drunk and talking about World War 2 put me in stitches.

KOROKKURU!!!!!

*takes pictures*

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.18.2007, 12:01 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There are some really hilarious scenes in H&C. My favourite is the scene where Shuuji is with his old sensei after returning from their trip, and he is being embarrassed in front of Takemoto and crew. The way he tells "sensei!!" like he's an embarrassed teenager again is priceless.

08.18.2007, 12:33 AM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Some episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! totally crack me up. Kaiba is sooo funny when he insults Yugi and the gang.

My Anime List

08.24.2007, 11:50 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chef
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chef Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The Mushroom episode of Cowboy Bebop

08.24.2007, 11:06 PM Chef is offline   Profile for Chef Add Chef to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, there's a lot of great humour in Cowboy Bebop but it tends to be dry and understated and quickly swept away by another wave of pathos... It wasn't a series that made me laugh - the opposite in many places, especially Faye's story.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

08.25.2007, 02:51 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I laughed laods in that episode and especially in 12 (I think it was) when they had that organism on there, due to the lobster in the fridge.
I loved that episode, epsecially with the final references to Alien.
I laughed a lot.
Samurai Champloo is pretty funny too.
And sHin Chan is amazing.
i own all the ocmics and they are incredibly funny too.
Definitely worth a buy.

The king of comedy to me is still, however, AzuDai.

08.25.2007, 10:20 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shinchiro Watanabe peppers 'Bebop' and 'Champloo' with some slightly sarcastic or darker humour (as with the mushroom episode). I just find the animation brilliant and hilarious.. the way Ed runs around, arms flailing unnaturally, with a computer balanced on her head.
But it deffinately isn't a comedy as such.

Post last edited by T.C. on 08.28.2007, 02:04 AM.

08.28.2007, 02:03 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It seems to be Kamichama Karin. I was watching episode 14..I love the manga more. XD I have to wait till late 2008 for the sequel to come into English. My sister will die.
Jin's hilarious. If that's how an idol is, then he's pretty funny. Poor Kirika..I feel sorry for her to have to follow that idiot of a mad guy big brother. (Kirika is actually a woman disguised as a male. She has her reasons though, and she's one of the nicer characters. Her reasons have to do with her brother, because she thought she wasn't good enough to help if she was female.)
Lovely Complex. I laugh and cry the same time while getting sick eating a pound of blueberries almost. XD
Chibi episode of Tsubasa Chronicles.
School Rumble..I want the DVD..I want it..

08.28.2007, 07:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

dragon ball ....................... it's funny

08.29.2007, 12:00 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks