QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Clup: Full Moon eps 1-3
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anime Clup: Full Moon eps 1-3 » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im working full time in the summer so ill be pretty vacant from this lot. but ill alwyas find some time for here, and i always find time for photoshop, so ill be okay, we'll start 4 to 6 on monday. and that is an intersting question about the careers of these girls, i cant answer it, maybe Roar can.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.02.2007, 02:27 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I asked because in the exploitative business like this a year could see a teen-pop idol rise up, be famous and fade away, so the year to her expected death might not be an issue.

Although this being anime I expect she'll be hugely successful and be the best singer from Japan ever...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.02.2007, 03:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, i had a similar prediction when i started the series, i wonder how taht happend?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

06.02.2007, 06:01 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Actually, making predictions would be fun, we can see how right or waaaaay off target we were.

Now, will Eichi come back, or she go to him, or neither?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.02.2007, 09:21 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

it could be fun doing this, he comes back, as there is no way she can leave.

Click for Gallery^^

06.02.2007, 09:28 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Teshima Aoi tells us that there is a school for voice acting.

On the auditioning, think American Idol. Usually singers/models are talent-spotted, or they join the industry by sending in demos to studios, just like most other countries. I know for one that Tsuji Ayano was talent-spotted.

On Eichi... well for the moment I'll ignore whatever knowledge I have of the series and speculate for fun, eh?

It'd be nice for them to meet up again. Eichi's in America, so the most probable idea is for him to come back to Japan, yet somehow I don't think it'll be a happy ending for them. Y'know how it goes, long time childhood friends, boy/girl meets other girl/boy. That's my feeling, anyhow.

Could be wrong though, it's from a shoujo manga, and these are supposed to be somewhat predictable.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

06.02.2007, 11:24 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OK, ta for the auditioning info.

I think Eichi will return but things won't go well. I suspect there might be a weepy ending of some sort, either she dies or he comes back but has another girl.

I had wondered if the doctor was going to be a helpful/good character or a hindering/bad one (like her gran is) but at the moment he seems to be going the route of neutral/clueless character who's purpose is to be the butt of various jokes.

I can't feel any strong predictions about him although I'd like him to turn out as a good guy who will try and help/save her.

I was also wondering, what brought the two Shinigami to her house in the first place given that they're a year early?

Hm, and the geeky person who cleans her yard, is that an older sibling or a home help kind of person - I'm also struggling to decide if its male or female!

06.03.2007, 05:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YO!
I managed to take some breaks and watch the first three eps.
I quite like it. Its very light.
At least so far. I liked the bit in the third ep when they imagine telling them the truth.
I love those comic moments.
What is not sooo my thing is these suspense thingies. Changing to him and back etc. But its funny I like it. I will watch more.

Predicting the future.
Well... unfortunately someone dropped the mega spolier bomb in the comments to a video. I was really pissed off. Thats like saying Spike dies in CB. Something along those lines, though maybe more important to the plot.

Anyway. Will watch some more, but gotta study maths for now.

06.05.2007, 08:17 AM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Are we going to push on with eps.4-6 yet?

06.05.2007, 04:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

yeah yeah, getting to it, i still havent seen 6 yet, but ill start the new thread.

Click for Gallery^^

06.05.2007, 04:15 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, late, sorry. This is the first chance I've had, so I've watched episode 1.

So far, I'm enjoying it. The style is cute and suits the feel of the anime as a whole, the plot is sad and optimistic at the same time, and the characterisation is good (considering I've only seen one episode). I particularly liked the shinigami, who provide comic relief when the story gets a bit too serious.

06.07.2007, 01:57 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks