QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Vampire Hunter D
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Vampire Hunter D » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Vampire Hunter DPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What do you think of the movie (Bloodlust)?

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

06.25.2007, 01:00 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Omis
Tanuki

Registration Date: 06.03.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Omis Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm wary about watching it. I saw a trailer for it and to be honest it looked silly. The animation seemed poor and extreme violence in animes usually puts me off. Still I'm biased cause I've never seen it. What's it like? I may give it a chance yet.

07.01.2007, 04:13 AM Omis is offline   Profile for Omis Add Omis to your buddy list Send an Email to Omis
Lupin
Calcifer

Registration Date: 04.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Lupin Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

im really interested to watch it!!!

wots it about?

is it gd?

07.01.2007, 04:59 AM Lupin is offline   Profile for Lupin Add Lupin to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks