QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Moro?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Moro? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
Moro?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! On Princess Mononoke, moro's voice is a male voice! What's up with that? Is it supposed to me a male or female?--Sio

03.23.2004, 01:02 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Kaori-K
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.14.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kaori-K Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes, its a male. he is a celebrity in Japan, dressed in womans dress....but somehow he looks very feminin. lol

he suits this character Moro i personally think.
cant be very thin womans voice could it!? :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Siobhan
Hey! On Princess Mononoke, moro's voice is a male voice! What's up with that? Is it supposed to me a male or female?--Sio

03.23.2004, 01:05 PM Kaori-K is offline   Profile for Kaori-K Add Kaori-K to your buddy list
Kayrol
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.16.04
  bPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kayrol Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

She female?... i thouhgt she's male!!...

err...do you all konw that the first main character of mononoke hime is named mei!!...

peAce!

03.25.2004, 07:14 AM Kayrol is offline   Profile for Kayrol Add Kayrol to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks