QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - heya
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » heya » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
heyaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Has anyone noticed on Princess Mononoke, at the end when the forest spirit just fell and that guy said..'I didn't know the forest spirit mad e the flowers grow" That behind him is one of the lepers looking at their hand in amazement that they're healed. I thought that was pretty cool. I noticed that for the first time yesterday^_^
----Sio<><

04.05.2004, 11:54 AM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
wolf Tooth
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.11.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by wolf Tooth Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yah, I noticed that a few years ago. It was my 5th time waching it me thinks.

04.06.2004, 06:10 AM wolf Tooth is offline   Profile for wolf Tooth Add wolf Tooth to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Was it ur 1st time watching? Cuz IMO those were pretty obvious, especially the dialogue part.

Meh, when uve watched every ghibli films at least 3 times with an average of 7... lol.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.26.2004, 08:45 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
UO
(/`A')/

Registration Date: 03.03.02
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by UO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Siobhan
Has anyone noticed on Princess Mononoke, at the end when the forest spirit just fell and that guy said..'I didn't know the forest spirit mad e the flowers grow" That behind him is one of the lepers looking at their hand in amazement that they're healed. I thought that was pretty cool. I noticed that for the first time yesterday^_^
----Sio<><

lol! was the movie thaaaat boring that you fell asleep in the end first time watching it?

04.29.2004, 01:12 PM UO is offline   Profile for UO Add UO to your buddy list Send an Email to UO Homepage of UO
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i haven't noticed it yet..i watched it only two times..the cd of this film is gone somewhere..i want it backwell,i guess i will see this thing after week or smth..

04.30.2004, 12:37 AM  
Siobhan
Tanuki

Registration Date: 02.13.04
actually....Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Siobhan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehe..no i didn't fall asleep...everyone else in my family did though^_^ I was just watching the guy in the foreground talking...I'm a little slow anyways...

05.07.2004, 09:25 PM Siobhan is offline   Profile for Siobhan Add Siobhan to your buddy list Send an Email to Siobhan
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks