QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Anyone know which Manga im thinking about?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Anyone know which Manga im thinking about? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.16.07
  Anyone know which Manga im thinking about?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tetsuo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is an old story that goes back many years, but hopefully you can help me out.

I think this goes back to 93 or 94, when I was a young kid of 8 years old. My friends were all into Akira, Fist of the North Star, but mainly Guyver. Totally obsessed with Guyver! Anyway one late night, i saw a commercial that they were putting some Manga on tv very late night (at 1am in the morning because it had adult content), so being the naughty kid that i was, i sneaked down to watch it. Now I dont remember much, but im sure what i do remember will be familiar to many. Here is the only part of the story i remember (although some of it may not be true, lol);

-There was a group of brothers, alot of them
-They rode bikes (possibly)..futuristic ones? (or am i just getting confused with Akira lol)
-One of the sub stories involved the story of the bad guys(well she was a girl) mother (grandmother). She was raped(or had sex) by an American soldier during the war & therefore was possibly abandoned by her mother. I remember this final point because it was a bit shocking to my then innocent mind lol.

Ive tried to find out for years what film this was, but to no luck. Could any of you help me out?

08.16.2007, 11:52 AM Tetsuo is offline   Profile for Tetsuo Add Tetsuo to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks