QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Karas the Revelation
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Karas the Revelation » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.01.07
  Karas the RevelationPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fuji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well looks like count down is on to Oct. 2007. I was really bummed by how abruptly the prophesy ended.

There were things I did not like about prophesy. However this movie had spectacular action and set design and was absolutely beautiful to watch.

08.16.2007, 11:00 PM fuji is offline   Profile for fuji Add fuji to your buddy list
Cabooseshero
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.09.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Cabooseshero Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I work at Suncoast the release date as of now is September 25th I'm really stoaked.

08.17.2007, 01:56 AM Cabooseshero is offline   Profile for Cabooseshero Add Cabooseshero to your buddy list Send an Email to Cabooseshero AIM Screenname: MSN: Cabooseshero@cableone.net
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks