QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - do you love MAR?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » do you love MAR? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
do you love MAR?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

MAR is a good as anime!im an alviss fangirl...do ya tink mar is good?and have you seen the end?we dont air the end in australia yet... i love alviss!

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.11.2007, 01:19 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It doesn't mean anything to me... what does MAR stand for?

09.11.2007, 12:33 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Goooood question . . .

09.11.2007, 10:58 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

...Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It stands for Marchen Awakens Romance...
It was shown on Cartoon Network some time ago... They cancelled it though...
Have a look in Wikipedia. Cheers!

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

09.11.2007, 11:10 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it stands for Marchen Awake/Awakens (? can't quite remember) Romance.

You know, I tried watching that once and I couldn't get into it. If I remember correctly, it's about this boy who gets transported or something to another dimension where he's strong (as apposed to his usual weak self) and then some sort of fantasy/adventure story ensues.

Maybe it'd be nice if you gave a summary, harmony-of-mar, since you've actually seen it.

09.11.2007, 11:12 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

tamara!is that you?it must be cos i came up with the nick name tariss!! ps i love alviss!hes hotter then wizard howl!(howl looks and acts alot like nanashi...)

09.11.2007, 11:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! It's you! Yeah, I am Tamara...
Yeah, to Fenkashi; it is about a boy who gets transported to another world by a magical gate. The world is called Mar- Heaven in the Japanese version...
I am kinda short on time though, so I can't delve into too much of the deeper info on the show... Heh, I am a Nanashi Fangirl (To anyone who hates him, I'll send a ridiculously cute puppy to chew your legs off!) Grrrr. Hehe.

Open source rules!

09.11.2007, 11:19 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why are we posting,tamara?your sitting right next to me....oh,btw if we r caught by mrs allison,were dead meat pie...alviss is acharacter from mar.wen he was 10 phantom cursed him to become a living corpse when hes 16.hes 16 now so hes gotta kill phantom quick.hes also nanashis best friend(sorta)and when nanashi tries to hook al up with a girl al blasts him with his 13 totem plol!so cool....

09.11.2007, 11:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oi! Quit drooling all over the keyboard!!!!
Phantom is the evil character in the series (Among many others...). He is the military leader of the 'Chess Pieces' or if my memory serves me correctly, the Japanese term os 'Chess no Koma' or sumthing...

Open source rules!

09.11.2007, 11:25 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

spoiler warning!!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

this is coming from the girl who draws nanashi instead of doing her school work...but im the same about alviss so yeah...argh!back off belle!hes mine!ps is it true snow dies and wakes up koyuki?

09.11.2007, 11:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

spoiler warning!Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah... True... Or sumthing along those lines... I', a little hazy on the details.... Whohoo Nanashi!

Open source rules!

09.11.2007, 11:28 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

who does ginta really love?snow,koyuki or ...(shudders)..dorothy?by the way,go to youtube,type in MAR black parade..so totally awsome clip!oh dear,lunch is over(its only midday in aus)mrs allison says shutdown...

09.11.2007, 11:30 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dammit. I think he should love snow, but I don't know... Spoiler warning, The last episode kinda makes me doubt it a little... Time to go! Bye! Cya all later!

Open source rules!

09.11.2007, 11:31 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

yayPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm back! Yay me!

Open source rules!

09.12.2007, 11:11 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hello.is it true in mar the queen diana can veiw gintas world using the eyes of gintas mum?and if so....... HOW THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

09.12.2007, 11:15 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks