QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - ideas for an anime
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » ideas for an anime » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  ideas for an animePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi,just a forum for you to write down ideas.heres mine. a boy called cloud is perving on this chick playing in the park.when her frisbee gets caufgt in the tree he climbs to get it.he falls and wakes up in dracal,a magical world.there he has to stop an evil organisation called the clockwork.with the help of sora,a pixie who loves him,chasey,an air pirate with attitude,and train,an empty one uncapable of feeling emotion,will cloud survive this perilous task?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.25.2007, 12:14 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

sarcasmPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wow.i cant beleive how popular all my threads are.i am truly shocked.

09.25.2007, 12:32 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I sincerely hope you weren't expecting a reply after less than 30mins of waiting. *checks post timings*

Heads up btw: Grammatically correct sentences are the in thing.

A high school life with a mystery shadow.

But then we all want that to happen so bad, ya?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

Post last edited by Roarkiller on 09.25.2007, 01:19 AM.

09.25.2007, 01:13 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
sho
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by sho Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah. I think there's a forum about a high school with a shadow.

Roarkiller-san, you heard of it?

P.S. And yes, correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar is "in".

The starry sky is twinkling again, this earth is exalted with tears.
The galloping time shines its light, and this world without you is my "FANTASY".

09.25.2007, 05:32 PM sho is offline   Profile for sho Add sho to your buddy list Send an Email to sho Homepage of sho
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

P.S. And yes, correct punctuation, spelling, and grammar is "in". OI!DONT BASH MY GRAMMER!besides,im a middle-of-no-where town girl in australia.you gotta admit,thanks to "the simpsons"and "futurama",were not known for our academic acheivments but....aw who gives a damn anyway...its too hot to argue today.

09.27.2007, 12:26 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

interesting ideas btw but needs more detail.this maths class is boring

09.27.2007, 12:27 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what down do you come from??/
i'm from tassie

09.27.2007, 12:31 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i come from bega,you know 'bega cheese?'it says under my avatar.btw,im in science class while im posting this.go me.it is soooooooooooo hot today.... 8]

09.27.2007, 09:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ahhh i've been to bega

but cloud's from ff7 and sora is from kingdom hearts

09.27.2007, 09:50 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey, Harmony!
I'm back once again.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

09.27.2007, 11:11 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i realised that in maths class when i was writing it and someone pointed it out.sorry,i dont play the games much(at all)besides,i like those names.is it hot in taz?its boiling here,thi lid on my garbage bin has melted.btw,how old r u?

09.27.2007, 11:11 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hello tariss.hows the rabid nanashi fangirl-ism going for you?

09.27.2007, 11:12 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's going quite good... And have you ever realized that school keyboards really suck!?

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

09.27.2007, 11:30 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

hmm no about 17to 18 is a hot as it's getting in spring
but it's about 12 out side at the moment

09.27.2007, 11:37 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

argh!we have gone way off anime subjacts,farren and tariss...say,farren?can i buddy you?your cool.

09.27.2007, 11:38 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

i guese..so

09.27.2007, 11:39 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

if you are interested in being in a manga
join the rpg ask roar,sho saddle,mushka
if you wanna join

09.27.2007, 11:41 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

wow.its cold in tas.well im in syd for the hols fist week and ive just about caught fire.mangas rock.

09.30.2007, 12:09 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

+hmm ok

10.05.2007, 12:38 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

indeed....

10.05.2007, 12:42 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks