QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - yu-gi-oh gx
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » yu-gi-oh gx » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  yu-gi-oh gxPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i like this show cos its more involved in their lives (and the duels are shorter)
and the abridged series is brilliant.wadda you think?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

09.26.2007, 11:38 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i heard the the origional japanese yugioh used to be full of explicent scence's and that the card games were only a sort of minor thing in the show

09.26.2007, 11:43 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes,i heard that also,but i dont think its true.i mean,theyre what?14?and i rekon if it was true itd be called sex monsters,not duel monsters lol

09.27.2007, 12:01 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah but stuff lik that is alot more liberal in Japan, sex relly isnt a big deal. Nt sure bout explicit scenes but i've heard the language is pretty hardcore.

the main issue i have with all serirs of yu-gi-oh on tv is how often they make up card effects, see bubbleman

09.28.2007, 05:02 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

really?interesting...ill have to look into that...

09.30.2007, 12:10 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

real eff: If this is the only card in your hand, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summonded, if there are no other cards on your side of the field and in your hand, you can draw 2 cards from your Deck.

Series eff: When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summonded, if there are no other cards on your side of the field, you can draw 2 cards from your Deck.

10.01.2007, 06:35 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i play the game often.i know that.interesting fact though

10.02.2007, 01:46 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks