QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Samuari or ninja
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Samuari or ninja » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Umfrage: which is cooler Samuari or ninja?
Samuari
Ninja
Results
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
JanJosé
Kodama

Registration Date: 09.28.07
  Samuari or ninjaPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by JanJosé Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

which is cooler Samuari or ninja?

10.16.2007, 09:55 AM JanJosé is offline   Profile for JanJosé Add JanJosé to your buddy list Send an Email to JanJosé
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i say ninja.samurai jack completely ruined the sword thing for me.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.16.2007, 07:28 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

samurai they have more honour

10.16.2007, 09:29 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thats a tough one,
I picked Samurai cuz they get a Katana and sweet armor
but a Ninja would be cool too cuz u get to assassinate people and do cool flips and stuff.

10.16.2007, 10:31 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

naruto is awsome.sasuke...get over ya self.neji...he needs a girlfriend.

10.17.2007, 11:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
WingedBandit
Tanuki

Registration Date: 10.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by WingedBandit Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Samurai... it just sounds cooler.

10.18.2007, 02:06 AM WingedBandit is offline   Profile for WingedBandit Add WingedBandit to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

samurai animes are better than ninja animes.

10.18.2007, 02:10 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

true but which is 'cooler'

assassinating people

...............or...............

slicing people in half

10.18.2007, 05:21 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is a really tough call...Ninja I guess.

10.18.2007, 06:25 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

would you guys prefer being a pirate-ninja or a zombie-vampire?
samurais are worse cos the cant move without being noticed like ninjas can.also,more weight cos of the sword.if i was a ninja i woudnt suck at p.e

10.18.2007, 09:51 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

hmmm...

out of pirate-ninja or zombie-vampire

pirate ninja, cause zombies are usually slow moving and it would suck to have ur limbs fall off all the time, and eating people would task pretty bad probably + you can only go out at night, get real pale skin

Post last edited by ={HSA}= MORO on 10.18.2007, 10:56 PM.

10.18.2007, 10:54 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yes i agree.im already pale,once,i went outside at night,i knocked on the window and my mum screamed cos she thought i was a ghost.um...?
pirates are cool,just look at pirates of the carribean.

10.18.2007, 11:32 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

just a pirate would suit me but i wouldn't sail i would be a land pirate

10.18.2007, 11:36 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

am already a bit of a pirate
if u know what i mean
*cough* ~ *torrents* ~~ blur, blah, blah, hah
excuse me

10.18.2007, 11:38 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

being a zombie vampire would be bad on both accounts. First off, zombies are dead and gross. Second off, vampires, though cool, are damned.

Pirate and Ninja together? It doesn't get much cooler.

10.21.2007, 10:14 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

my thoughts exactly.besides,some ninjas are already kind of piratey and vise versa

10.21.2007, 11:12 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
emperor squirrel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 01.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by emperor squirrel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

go ninja

10.31.2007, 11:59 AM emperor squirrel is offline   Profile for emperor squirrel Add emperor squirrel to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yay!were watching the pirates movies in english!dont know how the 2 are related but..

10.31.2007, 10:16 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Pirates rock!... But, don't freak out or anything... but I've only watched the first Pirates of the Carribean movie... and only once... *gasp*.
Um, but it's awsomely cool.
I picked ninjas cos... Well, I actually don't know because I love samurais too...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.01.2007, 04:17 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
Orphic Okapi
Baron

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Orphic Okapi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The first movie is the only decent one, anyway.

As for the question at hand, definitely ninja. I mean, they have REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!! How can you get any cooler than that?

11.01.2007, 05:53 PM Orphic Okapi is offline   Profile for Orphic Okapi Add Orphic Okapi to your buddy list
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks