QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Kaleidostar
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Kaleidostar » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  KaleidostarPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi,anyone like this show?
sora moves from japan and joins kaleidostage,a magical type circus.
i like it but its a bit whinjy.and girly.but the fool is funny,and ken is pathetically adorable when he is around sora cos he likes her.
tricks are amazing,layla and yuri suck.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.23.2007, 11:35 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It was fun watching the performance bits but other than that I didn't like it and I don't think I finished it either...can't remember anymore.

10.23.2007, 11:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw a great AMV based on this and it looked like good quality art but it also seemed to be just an excuse to do close ups of girls in leotards so I avoided it.

Is the storyline any good?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.24.2007, 01:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeh, It's great... Well, once you get over Sora's voice in the english version... By the way, Harmony... Why hate Layla?!
I think she's cool... .
I have to say that the storyline is quite original... But I can't be altogether sure because I mighten't have heard about anything close to it...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

10.25.2007, 06:11 AM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

its one of those hate-at-first-sight things.

10.25.2007, 09:17 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm. I guess you're right. But do you still hate her now?

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 06:08 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes,she annoyed me.but i no longer hate yuri cos he just didnt want anyone in the stage to be hurt or die.

10.26.2007, 07:43 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

But still...? I never liked him, and I think he went too far with it...

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 07:47 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

true....but hes cute.there for he is automatically forgiven.
refer to the 'Phantom' case,if you dont know how that works.

10.26.2007, 07:57 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

I never really thought he was cute either... I was too caught up with Ken...
I seriously didn't like him... Ever, and he's still not really forgiven.
Kens cute.

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:00 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yes,we all know ken is gorgeously adorably cute.
particulary when sora implies she doesnt like him.
i still say i dont mind yuri too much,but the show had to pick someone to be the villian/anti-hero.
go on youtube and look up mariks evil council of doom,which i didnt make.

10.26.2007, 08:21 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

...At some stage...

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:23 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

heh heh,that is the wost aussie accent done by an american since the guy who originally did him in the series!whats with the dingo thing!?

10.26.2007, 08:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Um... Please keep to topic...

Open source rules!

10.26.2007, 08:30 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

sorry.how funny is the fool?hes the best 30 cm tarot reading perverted spirit of the stage ive ever seen!
hes also the only 30 cm tarot reading perverted spirit of the stage ive ever seen.

10.26.2007, 08:33 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*rolls eyes*

Anyone else getting a bit tired of this?

10.26.2007, 08:40 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

second that motion.

This is a message board, not MSN, if you two gals wanna chat, do it there. Try not to spam up the site.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.26.2007, 09:04 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i suck.sorry,i wont go on this site anymore,then i wont annoy any of you.i feel really bad.

10.26.2007, 09:13 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

no i didn;t say that.

settle down and take a breath. We are a very welcoming forum, we are small enough that we are all friends here pretty much and that get along good. Feel free to join our clique but there are a few things that can get annoying. We all spam up threads some times, but when it seems like it is every post, then I stop reading them. Just stay on the topic of the thread and you are fine, make a good contribution. I am not here to chase people away, relax a bit.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.26.2007, 09:19 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
i suck.sorry,i wont go on this site anymore,then i wont annoy any of you.i feel really bad.

I don't know if that's necessary... Just join in with other discussions and try not to get side-tracked so easily. You should see what some of us were like when we first joined; you have nothing to worry about. ^_^

Post last edited by arren18 on 10.26.2007, 09:21 PM.

10.26.2007, 09:21 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks