QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Kaleidostar
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Kaleidostar » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  ]
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aww...don't feel bad. Everyone spams now and then. Just tone it down a bit ^_^

EDIT: Hehe, arren's right. Actually...I'm still pretty spammy...never stopped. But it's all right in moderation.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 10.26.2007, 09:23 PM.

10.26.2007, 09:21 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah,im alright now.sorry,i have self asteem issues.
i was trying to get back to the topic,the fool is a main character in kaleido star.ive only seen the first series.does anyone know if he comes back for the next one/he was only there to instruct layla and sora in the legendary manouver,and theyve done it so is he gone?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.26.2007, 09:25 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Arren, what some of us used to be like? We still are, we haven't changed.
@Fenkashi, come to think of it, you pretty much came here to play in the rpg, kinda random, but nice to have you aboard.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

10.26.2007, 09:25 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, yeah I did. I lurked before in the Ghibli section but never had reason to join (just read some ghibli news and such). I watched the rpg unfold for a bit and thought it might be fun...and here I am.

10.26.2007, 09:28 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And Fen, we are all so happy you did. You're like sunshine here some days. Uh, sorry, we seem to be spamming this otherwise lovely thread.

Back on-topic, yeah Kalido is a series I'd like to at least take a look at, not sure if its one I'd stick with all thru though. The production values look high and the animation is smooth for example, and artwork good - there's lots of 3D action in the circus acts sections - CGI?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

10.27.2007, 03:35 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Blood_ruby_star_of_doom
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

YYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
i love kalido star
hi harmony

11.16.2007, 03:27 AM Blood_ruby_star_of_doom is offline   Profile for Blood_ruby_star_of_doom Add Blood_ruby_star_of_doom to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

stop doing that pyrrha,now can someone tell me if the fool sticks around after sora and layla do the legendary thing?

11.18.2007, 07:36 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I really want to know. I have to find that.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.18.2007, 10:21 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,i went on wiki and he does,and eventually rosetta,diablo girl,can see 'im.

11.18.2007, 10:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I know who Rosetta is...

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

11.18.2007, 10:25 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yeah,shes cool.
anyway,interesting fact,the bloke who does yuris voice wrote 'yuri loves layla'
on all the scripts.
also,the chick who does sarah does kate.

11.25.2007, 10:27 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    1  2  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks