QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - What are you currently watching?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » What are you currently watching? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Full Moon! I forgot to even mention that, yes I'm still watching it too. Nearing the end now...

GITS SAC 2nd now finished and very good itwas too, highly recommended.

Currently watching Haruhi Suzumiya for the 3rd time and this time in chronological order which makes it seem quite different.

And Lovely Complex which is so funny, a complete hoot.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.30.2007, 02:25 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes well, the ending of Lovely Complex IMO was messed up.

Good to hear you're finished FMwS tho. Let me know what you think.

Saw nothing new, but I just defragged my pc which made one helluva difference, and got a warranty exchange to my m-board.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.30.2007, 08:57 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Roar

Yes, enjoying Full Moon more now its the 2nd half, some darker stuff coming out and less of the silly singing career thing (which was never that believable I thought).

They are in the USA now and have made the BIG DISCOVERY about Eichi... it's getting good now.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.30.2007, 10:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
quote:
Originally posted by Ray15
1: Death note
2: Welcome to the NHK
3: Tokyo Majin
4: Rozen Maiden
5: Hell girl
6: Kurau phantom memory
7: Le Chevalier D'Eon
8: Innocent venus

Some of these I havent watched in a few months because I cant find the episode but I'm watching them

I wanna watch D'Eon and Hell Girl, but I can't find them. -__- I actually found the DVDs of Hell Girl, speaking of that series, I must have watched or read about it a year or so ago on animeacademy. ._. Familiar essence... o_O

Hell girl is good, I've only watched the first episode though.
D'Eon is really good, its a very exciting series ^^
WTTNHK is funny and good.

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.30.2007, 08:18 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
1: Death note
2: Welcome to the NHK
3: Tokyo Majin
4: Rozen Maiden
5: Hell girl
6: Kurau phantom memory
7: Le Chevalier D'Eon
8: Innocent venus

Some of these I havent watched in a few months because I cant find the episode but I'm watching them

I wanna watch D'Eon and Hell Girl, but I can't find them. -__- I actually found the DVDs of Hell Girl, speaking of that series, I must have watched or read about it a year or so ago on animeacademy. ._. Familiar essence... o_O

Hell girl is good, I've only watched the first episode though.
D'Eon is really good, its a very exciting series ^^
WTTNHK is funny and good.

I found thew DVDs in HMV... Maybe my dad will buy.. *whines* Yeah, I like the DVD design ok? XD They had a bunch of Karin and Haruhi box sets there. I want School Rumble though. BADLY. I wanna watch that series! >.<
You're rubbing it in. I wanna watch D'Eon! >.< I asked for it for Christmas though. ^^ Do you know if the novels are in English? I was once reading bout who D'Eon was based on... XD Nice one, dude.

And I would watch NHK, but after Rae Rae and Aaron's responses to the poster in my magazine... yeah, brin git for me to watch someday. -__-

I didn't like the Lovely Complex ending.

Wondering what new anime to start... been only reading manga lately..

12.01.2007, 10:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak Haruhi box sets
Really? I wasn't aware a Haruhi boxed set had been released yet. Can't see one on Amazon and Forbidden Planet in London (probably biggest anime/manga store in teh UK) didn't have one either.

12.02.2007, 05:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak Haruhi box sets
Really? I wasn't aware a Haruhi boxed set had been released yet. Can't see one on Amazon and Forbidden Planet in London (probably biggest anime/manga store in teh UK) didn't have one either.

Hunh, that's odd. But all I can find is the second one with Mikuru on it. (that's the girl's name, right? ._.) They had like three there.. I also found the Shana box sets and the Gamezilla store. I should get that for my sister someday, even though she will not watch it. -__- Just because she forgot what episode she was on.. Then again, I dunno if it's a box set, or what a box set looks like, but its a box with the DVD in it. ._. And other stuff.

I think earlier, I was watching an anime called Asatte no Houkou. I can't remember the title, that's just what I think it was.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 12.03.2007, 01:56 PM.

12.03.2007, 01:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...and I'm still re-watching Fruits Basket. For some reason, I'm not getting bored of it. I just to seem to like it more and more every time I see it. I love the music in FB so much, and guess what? My sister's getting me the soundtrack CD for Christmas!

12.03.2007, 03:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Thinking of re-watching Haibane Renmei to wind down after working. I dunno though, I seem to work best at two in the morning...

12.03.2007, 04:11 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
...and I'm still re-watching Fruits Basket. For some reason, I'm not getting bored of it. I just to seem to like it more and more every time I see it. I love the music in FB so much, and guess what? My sister's getting me the soundtrack CD for Christmas!

My friend just finished the series. This means she's gonna make yaoi pairings.. @_@ I've only read one of her stories, and it was on fanfiction. God, that's taking over their lives.... most of my friends lives anyways..

Nothing, at the moment. Shall see what the handsome Yu Nikadou in Shugo Chara! is doing though.. X3 Klutz+glasses that change his personality...

12.03.2007, 07:01 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:

you gotta love that theme song

I've got two fruits basket soundtracks. The one with the BGM is nice, but you should really really get four seasons as well.

I'm now also watching Dennou Coil after Wushu wrote about it on his website. Pretty good so far. The main characters are A LOT like Mei and Satsuki.

12.03.2007, 11:51 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah! I've heard of Dennou Coil someplace. ^^ I shall watch it soon as well. (along with the two other series I happen to forget the names of.. >.>')

I'm reading Legal Drug, Lilim Kiss, WANTED *re-reading*, MeruPeri, Ouran *latest chapters*, Vampire Knight *might, I like her other two ones I just said more, especially MeruPeri*, Princess Resurrection. I should watch the anime of that one. ._. Hime reminds me of someone..

12.05.2007, 04:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
frigidchill
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.13.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by frigidchill Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Watched the first two episodes of Welcome to NHK today on good ol' yowchob (youtube), and I have to say, I am intrigued. However, I hope the series doesn't revolve around the main guy trying to impress erm... the main girl...

EDIT: Has it been released in the UK yet? The only copies I could find were on the Play.com market place and were region 1.

Post last edited by frigidchill on 12.06.2007, 06:56 PM.

12.06.2007, 06:55 PM frigidchill is offline   Profile for frigidchill Add frigidchill to your buddy list Send an Email to frigidchill
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Seiji
Yeah, it's the only song that I can sing in two languages.

quote:
I've got two fruits basket soundtracks. The one with the BGM is nice, but you should really really get four seasons as well.

Four seaseons? I don't remember seeing that one... hmm... I'll look out for it. Who was the composer for FB? Seiji Mutou or something?

Post last edited by Kazegami on 12.07.2007, 05:10 AM.

12.07.2007, 05:10 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
quote:

quote:

Four seaseons? I don't remember seeing that one... hmm... I'll look out for it. Who was the composer for FB? Seiji Mutou or something?

Does that mean the director's name? ._. I know his first name is Seiji, I dunno... Blame the fact I made my cousin listen to a bunch of docs in Jap. when I was over with my DVD.

Oh yeah, I need to wrap that wallscroll...

Still looking for the anime I wanted to watch but cannot seem to find. -__- I think I should go read Hana-Kimi..

12.07.2007, 08:18 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by frigidchill
Watched the first two episodes of Welcome to NHK today on good ol' yowchob (youtube), and I have to say, I am intrigued. However, I hope the series doesn't revolve around the main guy trying to impress erm... the main girl...

EDIT: Has it been released in the UK yet? The only copies I could find were on the Play.com market place and were region 1.

Actually... in a way it's like that But the storyline is mainly regarding the hikkikomori phenomenon in Japan, where people lock themselves up in their rooms and almost never leave the room, let alone the house.

Starting to get Bokurano, time to put this humongous 500GB hddisk to good use, mwahaha

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.07.2007, 08:43 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
500GB hddisk
You really DO know how to annoy people don't you?!

*chews skin beside my fingernails in sinful envy*

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.07.2007, 10:13 AM.

12.07.2007, 10:12 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

It's not THAT expensive. In Euro, translates to less than a hundred.

I would've gotten a 1TB seagate, but that's overkill.

12.07.2007, 12:07 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

My cousin's neighbour is a hikkikomori. ._. That was the funniest thing in my life when her parents were listening to my explanation of one.. "Yeah! Yeah!! YEAH!!" "Whoa, @.@"

Speaking of which, I wonder if my cuz even has Kaoru's address. I think she knows his wife's name and stuff, but I dunno...

I'm gonna end up watching Totoro and Sugar before the end of the day, I just know it. -__- And not right now, I'm not feeling up to it.

12.07.2007, 12:52 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Does that mean the director's name? ._. I know his first name is Seiji, I dunno...
The composer is the guy who wrote the music. I just thought that finding the CD might be a little easier if I knew his name.

12.07.2007, 12:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks