QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Fruits Basket
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Fruits Basket » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Sunchaser
Totoro

Registration Date: 02.22.06
  Fruits BasketPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone like Fruits Basket? It seems very popular these days. Who's your favorite character?

First signature made by kittycatjess. Thank you so much!
Second signature also made by kittycatjess...it's our joint sig!
Third signature made by mpw3d . Thank you!

02.22.2006, 04:21 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
mpw3d
Ohmu

Registration Date: 02.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by mpw3d Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i once downloaded acouple of episodes once and it is quite good and funny at times but i prefer stuff like Evangelion lol but i would give the series a good 9/10

www.mpw3d.deviantart.com

02.23.2006, 05:59 AM mpw3d is offline   Profile for mpw3d Add mpw3d to your buddy list Send an Email to mpw3d
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah..lol

02.23.2006, 01:48 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is one of the series I just couldn't get into. It just seems...overdramatic and really long.

03.05.2006, 12:43 AM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
The Violin Maker
Kodama

Registration Date: 03.01.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by The Violin Maker Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fruits Basket is really good, you just have to give it some time.

03.08.2006, 01:46 AM The Violin Maker is offline   Profile for The Violin Maker Add The Violin Maker to your buddy list AIM Screenname: Auden Twilight
artificial sky
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by artificial sky Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fruits Basket the anime is good. But I see it so much that it's kind of getting tiring. They player it at AX 2-3 in a roll.

The manga is much better... the story gets more complex, especially with Akito. @____@

03.08.2006, 04:28 AM artificial sky is offline   Profile for artificial sky Add artificial sky to your buddy list
OYM Angel
Tanuki

Registration Date: 05.12.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by OYM Angel Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Akito needs therapy, and a nice long relaxing vacation, like at a spa.

03.16.2006, 11:51 PM OYM Angel is offline   Profile for OYM Angel Add OYM Angel to your buddy list
Haku Fan Girl
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.08.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Haku Fan Girl Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is it still around?

05.08.2006, 05:02 PM Haku Fan Girl is offline   Profile for Haku Fan Girl Add Haku Fan Girl to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Sunchaser Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i agree with you artificial sky, the manga is a lot better
but i skipped some volumes so i'm in a little confusion..oh well, i don't read it that much anymore anyways..

05.25.2006, 06:41 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
Kouchou
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.05.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kouchou Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hmm i think my favourtie character would have to be..... either momiji or shigure

06.05.2006, 02:48 PM Kouchou is offline   Profile for Kouchou Add Kouchou to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

yeah, i like momiji...shigure's ummm ahemm...tee hee ;D

06.05.2006, 06:51 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
lindseybermudez
Kodama

Registration Date: 06.07.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lindseybermudez Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh i love fruits basket!! momiji was kinda anoying though, always crying!! and to make it worse my baby sister has picked up the "momiji" cry....

♥Boricua Anime Freak 4 Life♥

06.08.2006, 01:19 AM lindseybermudez is offline   Profile for lindseybermudez Add lindseybermudez to your buddy list Send an Email to lindseybermudez Homepage of lindseybermudez YIM Screenname: lindseybermudez@yahoo.com
Sunchaser
Totoro

cool...i actually like momiji, i think he was cute...but yeah, the crying was a little annoying....hee hee

btw, did u get my pm?

p.s.-your location is madrid spain? cool....i went there for a vacation once...it was awesome

06.08.2006, 11:07 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
TohruHonda90
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 09.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by TohruHonda90 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fruits Basket is my favo. anime! It's great! I also have read the manga and the manga is better than the anime.. That's what I think.
Kyo is the hottest, but Kisa is the sweetest. Momiji is cool!! He is so cute!

09.15.2006, 06:47 AM TohruHonda90 is offline   Profile for TohruHonda90 Add TohruHonda90 to your buddy list
Snakebite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Snakebite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I have to try more animes, I know quite a few people who like this anime, I dont know what to think ifs it like card captors then I guess I might watch a bit of it.

09.15.2006, 07:42 AM Snakebite is offline   Profile for Snakebite Add Snakebite to your buddy list Homepage of Snakebite
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE FRUITS BASKET!!!!!

I even made up an oc for it!

My fave character is Yuki *wubbie* cuteness...

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.15.2006, 08:08 AM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Seiji
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Seiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love Fruits Basket too! My favorite character is probably Momiji...or maybe Shigure...I want to read the manga though. I hear that it is even better than the show!

09.15.2006, 03:18 PM Seiji is offline   Profile for Seiji Add Seiji to your buddy list
kk-on-keys
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kk-on-keys Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I adore the manga. My friend is obsessed with Yuki and Akito, and says that I remind her of Shigure. This unnerves me slightly...

09.16.2006, 07:23 AM kk-on-keys is offline   Profile for kk-on-keys Add kk-on-keys to your buddy list
Freyarule
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Freyarule Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Me is obsessed with Yuki too! I have three Yuki plushies and a Yuki keyring! XD

1st sig made my mpw3d! Yayness!

2nd sig made by Snakebite! Whootness!

3rd sig made by #1sanfan! Squeeness!

4th and 5th sig and text below made by moi

09.16.2006, 02:38 PM Freyarule is offline   Profile for Freyarule Add Freyarule to your buddy list
Sunchaser
Totoro

quote:
Originally posted by kk-on-keys
I adore the manga. My friend is obsessed with Yuki and Akito, and says that I remind her of Shigure. This unnerves me slightly...

LOL, that's funny...heh.

09.16.2006, 03:01 PM Sunchaser is offline   Profile for Sunchaser Add Sunchaser to your buddy list Send an Email to Sunchaser
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks