QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bleach!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bleach!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Bleach!! Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha any Bleach fans here?

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

11.29.2007, 09:29 AM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Uh... no?

11.30.2007, 07:46 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shounen Jump don't have many spectacular manga, let alone anime.

It was good in the beginning, I admit. But after the SOul Society arc, it just went downhill FAST with the Bount arc, and even the current arc is just filled with useless fillers.

At least the manga is stating to get good. But with Kenpachi there, how can it be boring? ;P

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.30.2007, 09:00 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Ray15
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.08.07
  Search for Posts by Ray15 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like Bleach I havent watched the anime in like a year They just started running re runs on Adult swim so I stopped watching it

Thanks for the Sig #1 Sanfan

11.30.2007, 08:16 PM Ray15 is offline   Profile for Ray15 Add Ray15 to your buddy list Send an Email to Ray15 AIM Screenname: ryanclms YIM Screenname: Ryan Weaver
J.L.Jones
Warawara

Registration Date: 06.24.07
  Search for Posts by J.L.Jones Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha Anime Central Sky 199 ^^ Kon rocks!

Beyond The Black Moon Lies My Soul, Covered In The Shadows Of Time, I Dwell In The Comfort Of The Night

Rage Is Like A River, Hatred As Its Current Destroying Everything In Its Path...
This Beast That Lies Dormant Beneath The Exterior Feels Strong... It Feels Good... Watch It Rise To The Surface As My Blood Boils And Anger Engulfs My Very Soul

12.04.2007, 02:32 PM J.L.Jones is offline   Profile for J.L.Jones Add J.L.Jones to your buddy list Send an Email to J.L.Jones
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've never watched it but I love some of the opening and ending theme music...

12.04.2007, 04:32 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Forgotten-Life9
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.03.08
  Search for Posts by Forgotten-Life9 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awesome i love bleach
=\ but i love the studio ghibli collection more

I stared watching bleach when i noticed it on sky on anime central and from then im hooked on it, i nearly watch it every night

01.04.2008, 02:45 PM Forgotten-Life9 is offline   Profile for Forgotten-Life9 Add Forgotten-Life9 to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hi welcome to the board.

I downloaded the first 4 eps as a trial run. it isnt too bad, but can see it going awry really fast. i prefer an anime that has an end in sight. something that has less filler and a defined story. I don't wanna bash it, and i might download some more, but it is probably one of those shows that either you love it or hate it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.04.2008, 02:56 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

No, it's one of those shows that attracts fanboys/girls and repels people like me.

But that's Shounen Jump for you.

01.05.2008, 02:16 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I find stuff that is put on adult swim over here to just be not that good. Its all Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Inuyasha etc.

But to each his own.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.05.2008, 12:13 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Iseult
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.30.08
  Search for Posts by Iseult Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Bleach is awesome! I prefer reading the manga to the anime though....

05.02.2008, 04:21 AM Iseult is offline   Profile for Iseult Add Iseult to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah many people prefer the manga to the anime , i guese it's more origional

05.02.2008, 04:30 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Iseult
Kodama

Registration Date: 04.30.08
  Search for Posts by Iseult Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@farren

yeah and that in the anime it stuffs the story around a bit

05.02.2008, 04:31 AM Iseult is offline   Profile for Iseult Add Iseult to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah a lot of anime seem to do that...
i don't really know why?

05.02.2008, 04:33 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Anime-Freak22122
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.25.08
  Search for Posts by Anime-Freak22122 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

O ya I love BLEACH

11.26.2008, 03:47 AM Anime-Freak22122 is offline   Profile for Anime-Freak22122 Add Anime-Freak22122 to your buddy list Homepage of Anime-Freak22122
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

No necroeing.

11.26.2008, 08:38 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks