QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - R1 DVD release dates
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » R1 DVD release dates » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.26.04
  R1 DVD release datesPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by redtwo Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know when the Nausicaa, Porco, and Totoro DVDs are going to be released in the US? They were slated for Aug 31 and now... nothing.

Thanks in advance and great site!
H

08.26.2004, 01:34 PM redtwo is offline   Profile for redtwo Add redtwo to your buddy list
E-Master
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 08.10.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by E-Master Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really want to know the true date too, I want Totoro badly and I want to see what Porco Rosso is like too.

08.26.2004, 03:43 PM E-Master is offline   Profile for E-Master Add E-Master to your buddy list Homepage of E-Master AIM Screenname: emasterslake
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks