QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Avatar the last airbender book 3 Fire
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Avatar the last airbender book 3 Fire » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think she uses eboshi's lipstck.

i liked the end, it felt pretty right to me, but i wish they hadnt implied they were going to search for zuko's mum like that in the dramatic music only to end forever five minutes later.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

10.28.2008, 02:11 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
animekittynya
Ohmu

Registration Date: 08.11.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
I think she uses eboshi's lipstck.

i liked the end, it felt pretty right to me, but i wish they hadnt implied they were going to search for zuko's mum like that in the dramatic music only to end forever five minutes later.

Hmm... Maybe it is the lipstick... and the hair, too perhaps.

Yeah, after the end, my little sis was like, 'HUH? So did they go find Zuko's mom or not?!' I think that they did find her...

10.28.2008, 06:30 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, eboshi and azula have qite a bit in common. Eboshi probably inspired them to make azula , like the catbus inspired them to make appa.

Oh, and they aren't making season 4 sadly. They were going to make one when they rebuilt the world but they decided not to. I can't wait for the new series, although it will be hard to let go of the characters. The movie is coming out in a couple years though. In the new avatar series I want there to be a character like Fujimoto.

Check out my music:

10.28.2008, 08:25 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

Registration Date: 08.20.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

oh have you seen that new Online Avatar Game???? it pritty good for what it is =D http://www.nick.com/avatarlegends/

11.02.2008, 12:55 PM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yes I've seen it, downloaded it, created a character on it and played it. I'm an earthbender with white hair.
Do you have a username for it?

Check out my music:

11.12.2008, 06:12 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Anime-Freak22122
Kodama

Registration Date: 11.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Anime-Freak22122 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love book 3!?!

11.26.2008, 03:33 AM Anime-Freak22122 is offline   Profile for Anime-Freak22122 Add Anime-Freak22122 to your buddy list Homepage of Anime-Freak22122
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

I know It's awesome!

Check out my music:

12.03.2008, 05:50 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by kitsunejr Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tea Master Tall
Yes I've seen it, downloaded it, created a character on it and played it. I'm an earthbender with white hair.
Do you have a username for it?

yeh, you need to use your nick username.. (i only just figerd it out) also im an earth bender!

12.05.2008, 10:37 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

My computer broke down though. Unfortunetly the only one abloe to play the game. I don't care that much though. I was kind of hoping for and avatar game where you did other stuff than fight. Plus the controls are hard to use.

Check out my music:

12.06.2008, 08:59 AM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

yeh i know waht u mean.... i was playing my brothers for wii thats pritty good ^^

12.06.2008, 09:40 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Yay! My computers up and running again. But, like all the files got deleted. So, what? I can always re-download it.

Check out my music:

12.07.2008, 01:26 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

Lmao yeh ^^

12.08.2008, 11:48 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

*Yawn* .....

WAAAANT MORE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shredstoshredstoshredstoshredstoashestoashestoashestoyoutometoall...forevertoeverandever...begonestupidrats... aangkatarazukotophsokkasukimomoappayueirohazulaozai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Wantthemallback!!! Butno...notheywouldnever dothat...insteadtheyregonnabringonawholenewseries!!! Darnthoselemonheadsforbringingmeanallnewawesomeseries!!!Domoarigato!Domoari ...gato! Comebackherekitty!Anyway...Youfreaksarethebest!!!

Ocha wo kudasai.....

Arigatou...I feel..MUCHWORSE!!! Curseyouthreeheadedpenguinflopers!!! Iwantmyfriedduckmeat!!!

Mougamandekinai!!!!!!!!

Excuse my randomness. BTW, Watashino namaewa Subarashii desu.

Check out my music:

Post last edited by Tea Master Tall on 12.15.2008, 05:27 PM.

12.15.2008, 05:23 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
*Yawn* .....

WAAAANT MORE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shredstoshredstoshredstoshredstoashestoashestoashestoyoutometoall...forevertoeverandever...begonestupidrats... aangkatarazukotophsokkasukimomoappayueirohazulaozai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Wantthemallback!!! Butno...notheywouldnever dothat...insteadtheyregonnabringonawholenewseries!!! Darnthoselemonheadsforbringingmeanallnewawesomeseries!!!Domoarigato!Domoari ...gato! Comebackherekitty!Anyway...Youfreaksarethebest!!!

Ocha wo kudasai.....

Arigatou...I feel..MUCHWORSE!!! Curseyouthreeheadedpenguinflopers!!! Iwantmyfriedduckmeat!!!

No Offence But it helps if you put spaces between words

12.17.2008, 05:11 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
kitsunejr
Warawara

quote:
*Yawn* .....

Ocha wo kudasai.....

No Offence But it helps if you put spaces between words

12.17.2008, 05:12 AM kitsunejr is offline   Profile for kitsunejr Add kitsunejr to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

quote:
*Yawn* .....

WAAAANT MORE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shreds to shreds to shreds to shreds to ashes to ashes to ashes to you to me to all...forever to ever and ever...begone stupid rats...aang katara zuko toph sokka suki momo appa yue iroh azula ozai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Want them all back!!! But no...no they would never do that...instead theyre gonna bring on a whole new series!!! Darn those lemonheads for bringing mean all new awesome series!!!Domo arigato (thank you very much)!Domoari...gato(thanky...cat)! Come back here kitty!Anyway...You freaks are the best!!!

Ocha wo kudasai.....(tea, please.....)

Arigatou(thank you)...I feel..MUCHWORSE!!! Curse you three headed penguin flopers!!! I want my fried duck meat!!!

GRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!Mougamandekinai!!!!!!!!(I can't stand it any longer!)

Excuse my randomness. BTW, Watashino namaewa Subarashii desu. (by the way my name is Exellent)

Here's what I said out of complete randomness. I also translated the japanese to english.

Check out my music:

12.17.2008, 06:19 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
animekittynya
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by animekittynya Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This is... off track from Master Tall's rant, but I think it's kind of weird that they're making a live action movie from the animated show.... it was fine as an animated show! and the script guy said it was going to be a 'live-action Miyazaki'..... but wouldnt the only 'live action Miyazaki' worth watching be made by Miyazaki himself? (and in some interviews hasnt Miyazaki stated that he might like to try to make a live action movie someday? that'd be really cool... but strange at the same time)

12.17.2008, 07:24 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
animekittynya
Ohmu

sorry for the double post...

Yesssss, more avatar would be awesomness!!! But if the new series has the old characters in it i'll be halfway satisfied.

12.17.2008, 07:25 PM animekittynya is offline   Profile for animekittynya Add animekittynya to your buddy list Homepage of animekittynya
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

The live-action movie will be directed by M. Night Shyamalan. I still think it will be weird seeing live-action avatar, though.

Check out my music:

12.24.2008, 06:38 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
hdmyg8586
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.25.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by hdmyg8586 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call
it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

12.25.2008, 02:05 AM hdmyg8586 is offline   Profile for hdmyg8586 Add hdmyg8586 to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks