QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - I've got this anime on dvd
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » I've got this anime on dvd » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.07.08
  I've got this anime on dvd Search for Posts by Olenka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's so schizophrenic. Like a dream of a psycho....
I like it

01.08.2008, 03:48 PM Olenka is offline   Profile for Olenka Add Olenka to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well... what anime is it?

My Anime List

01.08.2008, 03:59 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Er...I think she was replying to a post and hit the new thread button again. Yeah, that seems like the most likely situation.

01.08.2008, 04:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, a guessing game! ^_^ Is it Paprika?

01.08.2008, 05:05 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Earth to roarkiller, time to exercise some mod powers and toss a few of these thread. maybe send a pm to our polish counterpart as well.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.08.2008, 05:34 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Certainly a friendly helpful PM with some notes about which buttons do which would be a real help. Its great to see the enthusiasm but a bit confusing when we don't know what series you are being so enthusiastic about.

At least Olenka's coming on here with a genuine love of anime and not just to flame people

01.08.2008, 06:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, i dont think we really have had a flame war or any such thing here, but maybe I am forgetting something.

Just for the record, I'm not ragging on her, its just that we have four random threads that were supposed to be responses, I mean, she can repost in the actual threads. Just making sure we don't get useless thread build up.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

01.08.2008, 06:16 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Absolutely. I understand, but it would seem our Polish anime-fan just needs help with which reply button to hit.

The flaming wasn't anything old, but something going on right now. I mean I don't think I have *ever* been 'pursued' on a web forum before, in over 12 years of using the net, and by someone who has completely misread the situation too. I'm finding it quite funny.

But yeah, Olenka just needs a bit of guidance and she/he'll be fine.

01.08.2008, 06:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Theowne
Baron

Registration Date: 02.11.07
  Search for Posts by Theowne Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by #1sanfan
yeah, i dont think we really have had a flame war or any such thing here, but maybe I am forgetting something.

Reminds me of Derek Smart, a game designer who's probably the "greatest" flamer ever.

All the flame wars he had over the internet could probably be published as a dictionary-sized book.

He must have written a novel-length series of posts attempting to defend to people that he had a PhD. Over the internet. To the very fans he was selling his product to.

Post last edited by Theowne on 01.08.2008, 06:29 PM.

01.08.2008, 06:28 PM Theowne is offline   Profile for Theowne Add Theowne to your buddy list Send an Email to Theowne
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

People do tend to change character when sat at a keyboard, much like they do behind the wheel of a car, the anonymity of it confers different confidences and attributes. Face to face they're probably really nice people

01.09.2008, 09:19 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Quite a number of people have told him in-topic. Sending him a PM which he may not read won't be of much help. But just as a reminder,

Dear Olenka, please click the REPLY button next time, not the New Topic button.

*closes*

01.09.2008, 10:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks