QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - D.GRAY-MAN
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » D.GRAY-MAN » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3    »  ]
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  D.GRAY-MANPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ok this is like...the best show ever!!!
allen walker is a cursed exorcist hunting akuma, trapped human souls under the controle of the earl of millenium, who wants to bring about the end of the world.
(real creative, earl...)
who else watches it?
waddya think?

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

01.21.2008, 11:32 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

harmony, you've dumped Kaoru already?! You're so fickle lol.

Aw... it's always ages before anyone posts in your threads...

What's this anime like anyway, is it violent?

My Anime List

01.22.2008, 11:32 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I read the manga. I'm watching the anime after I'm done my comedic series. I like it. My sis thinks Allen's hot.

01.22.2008, 04:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

[B]SPOILER ALERT![/B]Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

mayby thats cos allen is hot.....
and how have i dumped kaoru?
yes its violent but its not really that bad, and its really funny, particulary bits with komui and his giant robots, and a really good, easy to follow storyline, plus its got romance (COUGH,COUGH,allen and lenalee,COUGH)
Lavis funny.he draws on peoples faces when theyre asleep.but he doesnt do that to kanda, he plaits his hair instead.

01.22.2008, 07:02 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You know, I meant to watch this but when I noticed it, there were sooo many episodes and it's still airing so I'm gonna leave it be until it's done airing. Though, I did see the first episode and there were lots of hints of humour, which is a nice change of pace every now and then.

01.22.2008, 09:19 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

well ya missin out.....
my advice is dont wait cos the show rocks.

01.22.2008, 09:43 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm...maybe. Once I finish Ergo Proxy I might start this. How many episodes are there so far anyway?

01.23.2008, 01:16 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

69 and on-going!
i think....
but it doesnt have naruto syndrome, inuyasha syndrome, dbz syndrome or pokemon syndrome so its really good.
plus the guys are cute so yeah.

01.23.2008, 01:27 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
Lavis funny.he draws on peoples faces when theyre asleep.but he doesnt do that to kanda, he plaits his hair instead.
Jigglypuff draws on people's faces when they're asleep too.

My Anime List

01.23.2008, 05:10 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

XD yeah, but lavi does it cos hes bored, not cos hes ticked that his special attack didnt work.

01.23.2008, 05:41 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

69 Lol...um...that's a lot. Yeah...I'm just going to wait. Way too many. For some reason I don't like watching really long series any more. I like it when there's a story and it's just told, without all these different arcs and such. I wish they'd cut it up into pieces or something, with sequels maybe.

01.23.2008, 05:35 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
69 and on-going!
There it is again, everywhere we go that number comes back to haunt us!

01.23.2008, 06:14 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mm-hm. 'Tis creepy. But let's not go there eh?

My Anime List

01.23.2008, 07:23 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

well its pretty low on fanservice,therefor unrelated to 69. im up to ep 20 somthing and ive only picked up 2 things.
1.lenalees short skirt
2.that ep where allen was doing pushups without his shirt on.
besides, im sure theyre making a couple more

01.23.2008, 07:23 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Singapore is showing it on the same week it telecasts in Japan.

Sorry, not helping, am I?

Anyway, like fen, I'm no big fan of uber-long series myself. Besides, last I tried watching it, it was so utterly boring that I had trouble keeping pace for more than a minute.

It's popular enough, yes. But like Bleach and Black Cat, might be better left as manga than anime. Like Nana.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

01.24.2008, 10:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, the whole reason you started watching it, Harmony, was cos I wouldn´t shut up about the manga....
I have no intention of watching the entire series of the anime though.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

01.25.2008, 07:15 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

......and you call your self a lavi fangirl....

01.25.2008, 07:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
tariss-of-mar
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by tariss-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eheh....
He´s cuter in the manga.....
End spamming.

I´m a supporter and user of Ubuntu (Linux)
Open source rules!

01.25.2008, 07:22 PM tariss-of-mar is offline   Profile for tariss-of-mar Add tariss-of-mar to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

well this thread says d.gray-man, not d.gray-man anime or manga so anyone can discuss whatever medium they are veiwing

01.25.2008, 08:04 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

yay! apparently theyre gonna make a movie of dgm to end the series! like fma! thats supa specal awsm!

01.28.2008, 12:48 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  1  2  3    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks