QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Who loves Muta in The Cat Returns?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Who loves Muta in The Cat Returns? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 10.16.04
Who loves Muta in The Cat Returns?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Muta Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

C'mon he is so very funny and stubborn, he is a very cool cat!

10.16.2004, 06:57 PM Muta is offline   Profile for Muta Add Muta to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Although its slightly better than most anime movies in general, its one of the lesser ghibli movies IMO, not as spectacular as the usual ghibli-fare.

Muta especially was, IMO, just comic relief like most of the characters, and hardly contributes to the storyline. His character itself is unique and adorable i guess, but thats it to me.

In fact, the one who made the most impression to me in the film was Lune, the cat prince.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

10.17.2004, 06:35 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks