QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hn, I have a weird fetish for gay guys in anime. ._. Just some.. some.. Lord of the Sheep, if you read this, you cannot repeat that. At all. T_T Or I will seriously convict you as a stalker.

Hn, my fetishes would have to be facial expressions, eyes, chains, violent torture.. Uh. ._. Long hair. XD THere's more but I'm not saying them.

My sis is 11 and she has an obsession with emo kinda guys in anime or really odd ones.

I seem to like characters with glasses and stuff. Sensei from Shugo Chara! wears glasses. He's evil, in some ways. I like both sides of his personalities. And his two voices. I wonder what he sounds like after he's not evil anymore.. He's just all around an interesting character to me, despite that he really doesn't seem to have any character change.

Or ones like Micchi, Fai, Pierre, Tamaki, etc. Just generally happy acting characters who really carry a heavy burden on themselves or something. (except Pierre, he's just sad and enigmatic.) Micchi just makes me get mad at him some times because his angsty character is coming out in Chu~. And he doesn't think he's good enough to be a god. Maybe it's because he could never transform before? But if he leaves them they'll all die and Suzune will never be born. Micchi cares for his friends. I wanna say like a father, but that probably won't fit him.

Comedic, dark, and suicidal characters like Nozomu Itoshiki attract me as well. -.-; I need to finish that darn first season..

I drew my characters I made up. Well, two, both from the same story. Heart is hard to draw, because although he's a spirit his hair is actually growing. Because it looks better in a ponytail. And anyone of my friends who've read about him or the first chaptre have seemed to fall in love with him and Midnight. I can't draw Midnight. -.-;; His expressions are to be that of a troubled kid who might be mistaken for someone with anger management problems.. Um, he has multiple personality disorder.. Heart's eyes have to have a sad faraway look. His voice is extremely hard to imagine for me. @.@ Mia looks like a mini Misa. And that was before I heard of Misa.. Misery I drew in chibi. Kyaa, how cute~ His character may have the oddest looks but he's definitely adorable in chibi.

04.05.2008, 09:00 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Oh but Saddles, in CCS most of the girls are like 9 aren't they?
Are they? I have no idea. I've never watched it nor am I likely to. If they are then yes it's definitely sick. Whenever I say things like "this is fine, that's fine" you need to be aware that I always append the caveat "between consenting adults".

Anything involving minors is 100% unacceptable.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.05.2008, 09:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hey! I used to watch cardcaptors like every day when I was younger and there wasn't anything disgusting going on! I mean I dont remember it properly but i'm sure there was no yuri! And I certainly dont remember Madison having it for Sakura.

Then again I dont remember so well...

04.05.2008, 10:52 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, I watched the dubbed version when I was younger and I guess there were undertones...but I also heard that a lot of stuff was cut from the original Japanese version...plus I've never read the manga so there might be some more explicit stuff in there?

But yeah, like Ncat, I don't remember much xD

04.05.2008, 11:52 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah, they cut a lot in the dub, except on the dVDs I'm pretty sure. Because my sister found the whole series in Japanese I've watched it twice. Um, the characters are 10 to 11 I'm pretty sure. Yes, Madison *Tomoyo* is.. y'know.. But I found her too cute to bother with it. ._. So much cuter in the Japanese. There wasn't too much of that stuff though. Yukito may be gay, but I loved him. ._. I noticed the gay bits when I was younger (ha, take that editors! XD There's no way you can just try and get rid of those scenes) but wasn't disturbed. I think I thought it was cute that way. I was 9 or 10. ._.

It's not bad, I'd let kids watch it. *shrug* But that's just me and I'm pretty peculiar. I blame Rachael. She likes Gakuen Alice and it's a light shoujo-ai sorta series. My sister likes those series. Yuri is more intense. BL or Shounen-Ai is a lighter variant of yaoi as well. I think my mom scouts out anything with yaoi on it now. -.- Why did I have to tell her that word? XD

Hn, there's a lot of things that are a lot more odder in 10+ manga. Especially most of the ones my sister reads.. Micchi kisses a guy when he first comes to their school in volume 3 of Kamichama Karin. It has an anime series and is licensed I believe. XD I thought it was cute. Youth manga these days, have a lot worse things in them.. @.@

04.05.2008, 12:11 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yeah, the yuri and stuff is full on in the manga, then they cut it up a bit in the anime, and they ripped it to shreads in the dub, but its there.....

pic unrelated. i just like lavi ^_^

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

04.05.2008, 07:13 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

...and the thread is ressurected!
ok, hot manga dude.

thats kirie. i died when i saw him. spunk, isnt he?

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 04.06.2008, 06:28 AM.

04.06.2008, 06:26 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*wolf whistle* Wow, that guy's so pretty that you could actually mistake him for a girl. Hee, he's taking his shirt off. XD Tell me doesn't stop with the shirt. lol

My Anime List

04.06.2008, 07:23 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Bleh, he doesn't look my type.

Me: *looking through an Shoujo Beat magazine* Fairy Cube.. Oh, it's by Kaori Yuki! ^^
Sis:Huh? It has such a cute title*
Me: That's what you'll think. ^^; *flips page to find a body on the ground splattered in blood*
Sis: O_O
Me: Ooh, look at this cutie~ I think he killed her. >:3
Mallory: FLIP PAGE.
Me: >.< B-But he's cute!
Sis: Why are you attracted to those types of guys?! And he's got frigging long hair. T_T
Me: ^^; Aw.. *flips page to find the main character* Waa! Sis: He's mine!
Me:Nuuuu~ >.< *but is attracted to the odd personality of the dude*

And she wants to read Honey and Clover very badly. Yet she's attracted to guys who are beat up and not exactly weak, she has a problem with bloody scenes.

04.06.2008, 07:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
*wolf whistle* Wow, that guy's so pretty that you could actually mistake him for a girl. Hee, he's taking his shirt off. XD Tell me doesn't stop with the shirt. lol

Now you see I just don't get this, he is clearly a guy, you can tell just from the eyes, take away everything but the eyes and you'd see they were male eyes. Yet you say he looks like a girl. Whereas that other one I mentioned yesterday has girls eyes but you lot said... nerrrr I give up!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.06.2008, 09:21 AM.

04.06.2008, 08:14 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:

Now you see I just don't get this, he is clearly a guy, you can tell just from the eyes, take away everything but the yes and you'd see they were male eyes. Yet you say he looks like a girl. Whereas that other one I mentioned yesterday has girls eyes but you lot said... nerrrr I give up!

Saddles... we're fangirls. With that in mind, you still expect us to make sense when we're talking about guys? Be reasonable.

And I still don't get that... Kanda does not have girl's eyes! And he so obviously has no breasts!

With this guy... I think it's partly the hair. He has girl's hair. And personally I think he has girl's eyes too but w/e.

My Anime List

04.06.2008, 08:39 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yar, double post.

Thought I'd post some piccies, haven't done one since !!!Kuran Kaname!!! *melts at the thought of him*

Anyway... here's a couple of Fai:

They certainly contrast don't they? The first one is from the OVAs. Gawd Fai was AMAZING in the OVAs. *goes nutty and starts bouncing off the walls again*

04.06.2008, 08:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami I think it's partly the hair. He has girl's hair.
They all have girl's hair! Doh!

04.06.2008, 09:22 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami I think it's partly the hair. He has girl's hair.
They all have girl's hair! Doh!

They don't all have girl's hair!

Kyo! Kyo doesn't have girl's hair! Fai kinda does, but it looks so beautiful so it doesn't matter... Kaiba doesn't have girl's hair, Hatori doesn't, Shigure doesn't. Eeh, I still don't like Shigure. Creep. Um... Syaoran doesn't!

Basically, your statement is erroneous mister!

My Anime List

04.06.2008, 10:18 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Dear me Saddles getting yourself in trouble on this thread again?

Btw Kaz that eyepatch one of Fai is gorgeous Eyepatches are cool.

04.06.2008, 11:48 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OK, so it's something like this? ---->

Kaz: bloody, injured, unconscious bishie fetish.

NC: eyepatched bishie fetish.

Harms: bloody, injured, unconscious bishie fetish.

FFF: eyepatched, bloody, gay bishie fetish.

Maho: no bishie fetish, but has a long-haired macho guy fetish.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.06.2008, 12:23 PM.

04.06.2008, 12:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Make that a long haired dominant macho guy fetish. Its in the details you know...

uh, you left out:

Saddles : Slightly dodgy, slighty in denial mancrushes sometimes...

Post last edited by Maho_Fushida on 04.06.2008, 12:27 PM.

04.06.2008, 12:26 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

guys with long hair are pretty, but i prefer guys with, say, shoulder length hair then really long hair.

04.06.2008, 04:47 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You know, I just realised something: it's impossible to say 'bishie fetish' quickly more than twice in a row. It starts off fine and then degenerates into 'bish-fish'.

My Anime List

04.06.2008, 04:51 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i just did it 5 times

04.06.2008, 05:00 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
[  «    ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks