QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Subaru~!! And Kamui. Kee. ^^

I so badly wanna show pix of the guys from Sugar Sugar Rune, but unfortunately, really hard to find. -__- Harder than Micchi pix..

02.23.2008, 09:11 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
Subaru~!! And Kamui. Kee. ^^
Huh?? You mean you like Subaru better? No way, Kamui has way better hair.

Say, FFF, am I the only one who thinks Fuma likes Kamui? I mean, look at the expressions he has in the bottom panels of the second and third scans.

My Anime List

02.23.2008, 12:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nuh-uh, Subaru has better hair. OK, but Kamui has sexy hair. *nods* But I like Subaru's kawaiiness better.

And lol. XD Nope.

OMG, Sheldon from Full Moon is hot, man! For someone with such a funny name. XD Blame Spongebob and my sister.

02.23.2008, 04:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

You guys are Obsessed.........................

02.23.2008, 05:54 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Atradius

Totally dude.

Hey, why'd you put a capital on the "Obsessed"? Was that to emphasise your point?

Yeah, FFF, Kamui has very sexy hair. And as far as hair goes, in this argument: sexier=better. Ipso facto, Kamui has better hair. Kapish?

OMG. I went totally hyper today because I found this website that has like 30+ big screencaps for Every. Single. Episode. Of Tsubasa Chronicle. Not only that, it has loads for the OVAs as well! I got some seriously great shots of Kamui! And even better, some totally new ones of my Fai!

Whew, glad I got that lot off my chest.

My Anime List

02.23.2008, 06:13 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, the capital "O" was just me asserting dominance over the shift key. It needs to be put in it's place every now and again.

And please if its not too much trouble: Link me that site.

02.23.2008, 06:39 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Hehe, the capital "O" was just me asserting dominance over the shift key. It needs to be put in it's place every now and again.

And please if its not too much trouble: Link me that site.

Yeah these shift keys... give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile.

And sure, here's the link. My God I love this site. It goes backwards from the second OVA, you'll find the earlier eps by just clicking the 'next page' button at the bottom of the page. http://randomc.animeblogger.net/category/tsubasa-chronicle/

OMG, important thing: you have to click on the title of the episode before you can click on the images and bring them up bigger. This may seem obvious but I only realised it today and discovered this site months ago.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.23.2008, 06:49 PM.

02.23.2008, 06:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

allen has sexy hair....

hes got an awsm jacket too!its his exorcising uniform.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

02.23.2008, 07:06 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Atradius
Ohmu

Oh Nice!!

I wonder, are there sites like this for other animes. I would put money on the fact there are, but I'd be hard to find better quality ones than that. I was impressed.

02.23.2008, 07:18 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hehehe....

02.23.2008, 07:20 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Oh Nice!!

I wonder, are there sites like this for other animes. I would put money on the fact there are, but I'd be hard to find better quality ones than that. I was impressed.

Oh I just had a horrible, horrible realisation. Starting at episode 27, they don't get bigger when you click on them. In fact, nothing happens at all when you click on them. Awww... T_T

*scours the net for more Tsubasa pics*

EDIT: SUCCESS! Yeah, keep the screenshots comin'!

EDIT 2: OMG THERES LIKE 100 PER EPISODE!! And they're all brilliant quality!

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.23.2008, 07:28 PM.

02.23.2008, 07:24 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

got bored, made dating profile for dgm guy.

name: yuu kanda
country of birth: japan (before akuma killed everyone there)
hates: allen, lavi, komui, akuma, komuis robots, and having his hair plaited.
likes: to call allen " beansprout" ,soba noodles, sleeping, and (though he wont admit it) lily ponds.
curse: hes immortal, but has this hourglass in his room with a flower in it and once all the petals wilt he drops dead.origin is unknown.
reason for living besides hourglass: he mentions in one ep he needs to find "that person",but never mentions it again.
INNOCENCE weapon: a really trippy samurai sword

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.23.2008, 07:38 PM.

02.23.2008, 07:37 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:

Totally dude.

Hey, why'd you put a capital on the "Obsessed"? Was that to emphasise your point?

Yeah, FFF, Kamui has very sexy hair. And as far as hair goes, in this argument: sexier=better. Ipso facto, Kamui has better hair. Kapish?

OMG. I went totally hyper today because I found this website that has like 30+ big screencaps for Every. Single. Episode. Of Tsubasa Chronicle. Not only that, it has loads for the OVAs as well! I got some seriously great shots of Kamui! And even better, some totally new ones of my Fai!

Whew, glad I got that lot off my chest.

GIMME THOSE, WOMAN!! I want ones of him as a **. Please!? >.<

02.24.2008, 12:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I have some screenshots of Subaru too. Want those as well?

My Anime List

02.24.2008, 03:22 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

YES. Especially those. I want a siggy of him and Kamui, or just him. Fer a different forum.

02.24.2008, 06:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Alrighty. Here they are:

This one might be good for a sig...

This might make a nice wallpaper...

My Anime List

02.24.2008, 06:19 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

KYAA!!! *freaky screeching sound* Those are lovely! ^^ Kyaa~. Thankies. I like the cuteness in guys rather than sexiness. Cuteness rocks! XD lol Subaru's got a lot of cuteness. And those clothes are so kawaii. *< One obsessed with man's clothing*

02.24.2008, 06:47 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

I hope he Throttles himself on those chains and dies.

*waits for FFF's reaction*

02.25.2008, 11:41 AM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*hides behind Atra and waits too*

I love that thing Kamui does with his fingernails, the way he makes them like three feet long and slashes people with them. It's so cool! He could stick marshmallows on them when he goes camping...

Has anyone noticed that Seishirou looks really vampire-y too? He wears the long chain round his neck like they do and wears the same clothes and has the right hair. Seishirou is hot.

My Anime List

02.25.2008, 12:33 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ya know I love you Hennessey, so stop stalking me. XD *don't ask, this was directed at her friend whose been reading her posts to find his frigging name -.- He came in here*

Eh?! Why would you be mean to Subaru?! He's so pretty. @.@ I prefer cuteness to sexiness any day,

02.25.2008, 04:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks