QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think it either is:
1. His Past, if you've read about it.. My sister read it and went "Whoa". lol
2. His fashion sense.

Oh, yes, I loves him the most. <3 Even if he and Gau are forced to live in a tent now because he spent all their money after they ran away, on a saucepan. XD

Natsume and his sensei.. er, cat. XD

Is it just me or has their relationship become tenser yet more together since season 1? (I really need to catch up on the manga >.<

01.27.2009, 12:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry to double post, but, ya know...

My friend coloured this. The characters are Nanami and Tomoe from Kamisama Hajimemashita. *not sure if spelt right* ^^

02.21.2009, 02:10 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Is the neko a guy? o.0

My Anime List

02.21.2009, 02:55 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's a guy, his name Tomoe. He's FOX, NOT a cat. XD He'd be morally offended and threaten to kill you for saying that. God, he got jealous of the girl, Nanami, arguing with some guy about her quitting school.

02.21.2009, 03:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hee... :3

My Anime List

03.05.2009, 03:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh wow. That is utterly sexy. O.O

I wanna put Medicine Seller up... XD But there's no pictures able of expressing his undying loveliness. lol at his elf ears..

03.05.2009, 04:09 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Heh, I'm glad you think so.

Here, guys, I don't know if any will like these guys but... I have post them, I have to, I have tooooooo...

KYAAAaaa!! X3 Too cute too cute too cuuuuute!!

Oh man... pictures like these turn me into such a mushy spaz... eeehee... XD

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.06.2009, 08:29 PM.

03.06.2009, 08:26 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I wonder if this will show up...

PFFT, IT DID~. You should know by now, that the one with glasses is my type. XD His name is Kakei-san, and the other is Saiga. It's CLAMP's series Gouhou Drug. lol Picture from a blog somewhere on the wonderland thing..

Hey, the one who does HOLiC's art does this one. X3 You can tell really, so that's probably why no new chaptres have been released.

btw, this series is BL, in many many ways. XD Especially between the two oldies. *referring to the Kakei and Saiga*

I like the name Kakei..

Now I'm hoping once they get more material a 13 episode series should be released. X3

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.24.2009, 04:46 PM.

03.24.2009, 04:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

There's just a "NO HOTLINKING" message. Maybe if you upload it to your photobucket?

My Anime List

03.24.2009, 05:15 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Maybe, meaning I have to go search for it. XD You know me. Me = Small fandom series.

Here's Kazahaya from Gouhou Drug.

And cute Nai~.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.24.2009, 07:41 PM.

03.24.2009, 07:39 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ooh that first one looks like a CLAMP boy. :3 *looks closer at the writing* Ah, he is CLAMP. Legal Drug huh? I wanted to read that but I couldn't find it online...

My Anime List

03.25.2009, 12:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I own volumes 1 and 2, and going to get 3. I can't wait for them to resume this series, but that's going to be weird.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 03.28.2009, 06:35 PM.

03.28.2009, 06:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Check this out...

Hot, hot, HOT stuff... 8D

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.30.2009, 03:05 PM.

03.30.2009, 03:03 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Hot, hot, HOT stuff... 8D

I'd better add "get a posh chess set and glasses" to my to-do list... after starting a to-do list.

03.30.2009, 03:36 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Remember the tamed bird and silver white hair, Arren. XD And gloves, it's not complete without the gloves.

03.30.2009, 03:41 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This list is getting long! I'll need to start a new page soon...

03.30.2009, 03:43 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, yes. And you'll have to dye your eyes red and get a really fancy jacket.

03.30.2009, 05:11 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

You girls are so picky!

03.30.2009, 05:15 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

He shouldn't dye his eyes, just use contacts. XD

Hey, Arren, just feel lucky I'm not choosing out your "look". XD Now if it were my boyfriend I was dressing up...

... Why did I just imagine my boyfriend as a sheep herder?

03.30.2009, 06:32 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Shepherd fetish? That's a new one on me!

03.31.2009, 04:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks