QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice the king-size beak. Haha, he looks like such a snob...

Strange, I've definitely seen that picture before, although before FFF mentioned this series, Tactics, I'd never heard of it.

My Anime List

03.11.2008, 04:32 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think you have that picture confused with this one:

03.11.2008, 04:40 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Shut up, he's awesome. XD He eats demons for goodness sake!

I never noticed his nose was that big.. XD And he's really protective of his tea bowl and is stuck working under Kantarou, so I don't blame him for how he looks and acts. I mean, he's been trapped in a rock for god knows how many centuries. XD LOL I loved the rock scene.

I wanna write a yaoi fic of Haruka and Kantarou *dude woth red eyes*. I'll have to get my friend to since I can't work with something unoriginal..

Well, someone posted a picture of him before asking who he was.

03.11.2008, 05:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nooooooo! The bishie thread is dying!

Here's a little thing I did on Photoshop last week, just manipulated a manga scan and added a heck of a lot of blood and snow. XP

My Anime List

03.19.2008, 12:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sorry, my fault and Haruka's. XD The reason his nose is like that is because he's a tengu.

My friend is addicted to that series now.. And apparently whenever Rosalie looks at him she says "Lucifer.." XD

Ooh, blood. :3

Mailman-san~ Mailman-san~ You're so adorable~. *character from The Gentlemen's Alliance* And he's gay. ^^

03.19.2008, 07:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

so these are the guys from his and her circumstances (oh gee, i wonder what thats about...), arima and hideaki.i wanna marry hideaki.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.23.2008, 03:13 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar

Uwah! Oh there were some pictures of him in the RPG thread tech, he's so beautiful isn't he?

Although, from what I've heard, he's kind of a playboy.

My Anime List

03.23.2008, 07:48 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hideaki is a really interesting character. On the surface he's your typical anime girl-chasing playboy pervert sex-fiend but underneath he's someone different and very loyal and sensitive and he reveals he's not interested in sexual or romantic entanglements but in fact is holding himself back for the special girl whom he's convinced will one day walk into his life.

His story is not resolved in the anime but is in the manga - many years later.

Soichiro is just - messed up... end of. I can never get why Yukino likes him.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

03.23.2008, 07:58 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hideaki looks very feminine I must say, pretty though. You know Bishie pretty

However I dont really like his hair. I prefer it when anime guys have a bit of oomph to their hair, I mean thats one of the bonus's about them being anime right? They can have crazy hair? That guy needs to use some root booster mousse or something. Nice eyes though.

03.23.2008, 08:20 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hehe, I had to post these sometime:

Hikaru and Kaoru from OHSHC! XD

I can't tell them apart. T_T

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.23.2008, 08:42 AM.

03.23.2008, 08:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've been watching Tsubasa through again over this last month, just so I know where I am in light of the OVA's which had previously confused me and I have a confession to make.

The first time I'd watched TRC I loved it, but really couldn't stand Syaoran, he seems arrogant and bone-headed. Thankfully this time around I greatly enjoyed his character (not counting the cheesy sword of flames bit in episode 24) and think he deserves to be in this "Bishie hall of fame", moreso than Fai in my opinion.

03.23.2008, 08:48 AM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I personally found Syaoran's character rather uninteresting after the a while. There didn't seem to be a great deal of depth. But Fai, wow. There's so much depth that you can't see the bottom, he's so complex and tortured. And apart from anything else he's just plain beautiful.

But anyway, as you please:

Syaoran in the anime, looking rather sweet here:

Syaoran in the OVAs. He looks in so much pain in this shot. Emotional pain that is:

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 03.23.2008, 09:10 AM.

03.23.2008, 09:01 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ohh, I like the OVA shot.

My problem with Fai is that while multi-sided might be a good description of him the side you see most is a very self-satisfied smug one. Yes yes, I know it's an act to cover up his real feelings but I just find it irritating. I feel a little like Kurogane must, I know he's a normal, likable guy underneath so why must he go to such lengths to annoy the crap out of me. I even find Mokona less annoying than him.

Still tsubasa wouldn't be the same without him, his personality is more or less perfect for the role he's cast in. I can't stay angry at him forever.

03.23.2008, 09:26 AM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Atradius
Ohh, I like the OVA shot.

My problem with Fai is that while multi-sided might be a good description of him the side you see most is a very self-satisfied smug one. Yes yes, I know it's an act to cover up his real feelings but I just find it irritating. I feel a little like Kurogane must, I know he's a normal, likable guy underneath so why must he go to such lengths to annoy the crap out of me. I even find Mokona less annoying than him.

Still, Tsubasa wouldn't be the same without him, his personality is more or less perfect for the role he's cast in. I can't stay angry at him forever.

Hm. I not sure 'smug' is the right word for the way Fai acts. I think it's a bit more benign than that.

Although he does almost bully Kurogane in a way. ^^'

I think it's hard to try to figure out Kurogane and Fai's relationship. I think Kurogane genuinely holds a lot of disdain towards Fai, he doesn't like the way Fai constantly conceals his feelings and his past behind that smile of his. It seems like he wants Fai to be more honest, more human. He says he doesn't care, but he has to really doesn't he?

My Anime List

03.23.2008, 09:53 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Eh, I like characters like Fai. XD I understand how it's annoying though. Um, but from his past.. I usually call him by his real name though. ._. I like his real name. My friend got me a lovely picture of him and his brother. I like one part about his past where a guy's like "Holy crap, you just smiled! @_@" XD I couldn't help it, it sounded so funny.

Hn.. I can't find any good pictures of Mailman-san, so lemme show ya one of him as Maora.

Back: "Shizumasa" and Maguri.
Front: Maora (as a girl), Haine, and Ushio.

I <3 Ushio. X3 She's my fave female character.

03.23.2008, 09:53 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

And lookies at my Endrance. XD Yayz, I finally find a character with all of the following:
Girly, long hair, rose petals, mourns for his dead cat, purple, and I think in the video game... LOL

My friend has the game he's in and she was on the phone with me and goes "Yes, that was definitely a declaration of love. XD" She meant that about Haseo.. I clearly cannot stop laughing. And we came across this really funny picture with a certain line on it and found it in the video game afterwards. ._. XD I can't stop.. laughing... So now I'm going to start an obsession of him but with him in male couplings. You may kill me. (only reason I didn't edit this into my last post is because I knew it would make the post too long)

03.23.2008, 10:05 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Aww Kaz you put up the twins! I actually adore the twins! They are so cute and mischevious I can tell the twins apart as long as they're doing something. Since they have different personalities, one more aggressive the other shyer.

Now which way round was it...

Well whatever one was in love with Haruhi (in the anime) then he's the aggressive one methinks, and the others shyer.

I read the wikipedia though and almost DIED with fangirl-happiness of the twins later antics concerning Haruhu. Bless'em.

03.23.2008, 01:58 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hikaru's the aggressive one, I remember.

My Anime List

03.23.2008, 02:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
I personally found Syaoran's character rather uninteresting after the a while. There didn't seem to be a great deal of depth. But Fai, wow. There's so much depth that you can't see the bottom, he's so complex and tortured. And apart from anything else he's just plain beautiful.

But anyway, as you please:

Syaoran in the anime, looking rather sweet here:

Syaoran in the OVAs. He looks in so much pain in this shot. Emotional pain that is:

Is it just me or does this guy look exactly like Suzaku from Code Geass? Clamp art sticks together maybe eh?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

03.23.2008, 03:02 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Speaking of CLAMP..

I'm having a sig done if it by the one who created my sig right now. And there were tons of other pictures that would have been wonderful too. @.@

Me and my friends like Legal Drug. I never knew he looked so cute when coloured. XD

03.23.2008, 05:07 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks