QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Harmony I went and read some of this online! Leo is SO cute! ^^

Like his eyes are really weird but when he smiles he looks adorable.

I mucho like

04.04.2008, 07:15 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
“I’ll do anything for you Yukio… I’m serious.”
Do you think we could see the next couple of pages of this please Harmony? 8]

Heck, forget that goofy bloke, the girl's the cute one. Look at those eyes!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.04.2008, 07:27 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
“I’ll do anything for you Yukio… I’m serious.”
Do you think we could see the next couple of pages of this please Harmony? 8]

Heck, forget that goofy bloke, the girl's the cute one. Look at those eyes!

Oi, you get back to your 'Girls!!' thread. *growls*

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 07:30 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

OMG! I love this manga soo much! Leo is ADORABLE and the girl in it is so pretty, they do the eyes perfectly. Look at this bit! :

Kawaiii!

Wh-what?!?! Why is there no online vol.2? Whats this about them running out of translators?! NO. I need to read more, ahh

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 04.04.2008, 07:57 AM.

04.04.2008, 07:32 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami Oi, you get back to your 'Girls!!' thread. *growls*
Pffft! Growling won't stop me. You need to get your claws out!

I should just link this page to our girls thread. Look at that top left pic. Cuteness!

Ah, eyes, I'm a complete sucker for them... best part of any person, no question.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.04.2008, 08:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Saddles go to www.onemanga.com and read it! It wont take you very long since they only seem to have the first vol. (</3) however i'm sure you'll love it. You just have too, its...

so good....

*Goes off to sulk more about wanting to read more and wondering if harmony has read more and if so how*

04.04.2008, 08:03 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe, that is adorable ^_^

04.04.2008, 09:01 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Hm, I love the expression on her face while she's towelling his hair.

EDIT : Or is it a giant hand? Not sure...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.04.2008, 10:17 AM.

04.04.2008, 10:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Its like Lovely Complex in the sense that I think it uses the facial expressions to their max potential and its not afraid of the charachters looking a bit weird sometimes because of it.

04.04.2008, 10:06 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

ZOMG, yes! Lovely Complex is the best anime I've seen for great facial expressions, better even than Kare Kano.

Ah, yes plus that super romantic-almost-unbearably-steamy scene on the rooftop during the fireworks display when Otani look so hot even I could glomp him.

*has an inexplicable burning desire to rewatch LC*

04.04.2008, 10:16 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

quote:
Ah, yes plus that super romantic-almost-unbearably-steamy scene on the rooftop during the fireworks display when Otani look so hot even I could glomp him.

Ahh and you see it all comes out, Saddles is SECRETLY A BISHIE LOVER!

Though Otani isnt really that bishie...though he does put his hair in pigtails....

Its has been decided.

Saddles is a fangirl! Dun-dun-duhhhh!

Though yeah I totally agree that scene was too cute for words.

04.04.2008, 10:18 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It was way beyond cute. It was... well, erm, I enjoyed it.

Its because Otani is such a dopey loser and/or goofy comedian all through the series. You get the occasional flash of cool when he's playing basketball or does sweet things for Risa from time to time but in that scene his face was so deliciously full of love and a sort of really sensuous wanting look... nah, it was okay I guess. I'm fine. 8]

04.04.2008, 10:26 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Saddles you quite blatantly have a man-crush on Otani.

Its nothing to be ashamed of, but I think its best all round if you just admit to it now.

First the tea cloth and now Sadoru confessing his love, this thread is 'mazing

04.04.2008, 10:28 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Awwwwww... this is just too cute. XDDDD

My Anime List

04.04.2008, 10:45 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its envy, not love. Do get a grip...

Really. I'm fine *says he in a put-on deep booming voice*

Right just off to do a spot of bricklaying, car repairs and weightlifting.

I loved his text to her though, so cool. I wish I'd thought of that...

04.04.2008, 10:47 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Aw Okay i'll let you off the hook this time.

But please allow me to secretly think that your secretly a bishie fan who secretly has a man crush on Otani.

You know as a secret.

04.04.2008, 12:07 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

What secret? What?

04.04.2008, 12:22 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Can't tell you its a secret.

Its strange but in Sola even though Yorito is one of the more good-looking anime guys i've seen in awhile he just doesnt appear very attractive. I mean what with Matsuri being amazing all the time and then him being manipulated by his sister I just...don't care as much about him.

I think the guys all need to have an edge to them, you know something that makes you go: I like! I like!

Maybe he'll suprise me over the next few episodes though, I wont past judgement yet.

04.04.2008, 12:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Here he is. I reckon that look is a weensy bit bishie.

Hm, yeah, maybe a small itsy mancrush there... he is a bit tasty there, mainly coz I know he has such a great personality, very very funny and very caring and sweet.

04.04.2008, 04:24 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oooh, I went and watched that episode again because of this...so hot! It's a good thing real people can look like that too ^_^ I mean, it'd be sooo sad if I had to pine away over an anime character!

Don't worry Saddles, your man-crush is very understandable xP

04.04.2008, 04:27 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks