QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hn, one of those dudes from Rental Magica look pretty cute.. Nng, stupid cold. -.- Itsuki's sorta too, with that eye patch..

03.05.2008, 11:30 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@kazegami i was thinking about anime in general

03.05.2008, 10:07 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

heheh, i was explaining the concept of bishonen to a few of my friends and showed them the pic of kanda i drew, and one of the guys said
"that is the chickkest dude id ever seen".
it sounded funny

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.05.2008, 10:24 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Farren - K, I understand now. But deaths make it more interesting and dramatic. I hate it when bishies die though.

@Harms - LMAO!

My Anime List

03.06.2008, 03:57 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's worse than what people say to me. "Why do all the guys with long hair look like psychopath pedophiles?" -.-; I forget if that was a classmate or cousin. My older cousins are big perverts.

I drew this really good picture of my character Keiko not as a chibi and my sister's like "That's one hot chick." XD Poor Keiko. e always did have the girlish stuff about him.. And a creepy fangirl with Doberman dogs and flaming arrows. I'm wondering why no ones died in that yet..

03.06.2008, 12:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what shows that? it sounds interesting.

03.06.2008, 10:17 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ohhhh the chick from cow boy bebop the movie is hot. the one who fights spike in the factory that is

03.06.2008, 10:32 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
ohhhh the chick from cow boy bebop the movie is hot. the one who fights spike in the factory that is

Why don't you a start a Bishojo thread to go with this one? I'm pretty sure it'd be just as popular.

My Anime List

03.07.2008, 03:41 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No idea who this is but he's nice isn't he?

My Anime List

03.08.2008, 09:58 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

^ Looks like Haruka from Tactics, I was just about to say something about him. *got the first volume of the manga and anime*

He's really, really cute. X3 I haven't gotten to watch my DVD yet. And that pic really looks like him, with the black hair and wings. Must be. That's just odd. o.O

And there was a really cute Light cosplayer at the convention my mom wanted to take home.

03.09.2008, 03:46 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Loscil
Baron

Registration Date: 08.06.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Loscil Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'm surprised none of the guys from Ouran are in here.

03.09.2008, 06:37 PM Loscil is offline   Profile for Loscil Add Loscil to your buddy list Send an Email to Loscil
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, that is surprising actually. I might post a couple of pics of Kyouya later. I like him. Although the twins are great too.

But there's little drama in OHSHC. I need drama to love a character. Which is why I like Fai so much I suppose. He's got a dark past and terrible things happen to him. It all adds to the attraction somehow. Funny that.

My Anime List

03.09.2008, 06:45 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Oh, I like Tamaki most from that. I was never really attracted to any of the characters in this series. I found I liked his character most. I dunno if it's the Haruhi traits or what.. XD I got a Haruhi plushie though. Someone bought the Tamaki and L before me. There was Kyouya and Hikaru there, along with Hunny, but I bought Haruhi since she seemed so alone. No one bought the last plushie of her. lol XD

03.09.2008, 06:48 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

haruhis mean to the boys alot of the time, and kyouyas a colda-hearted buisness freak.

03.09.2008, 08:26 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Part of their personalities. ^^ *read up to the latest chaptres and is gonna kill someone if that next chaptre doesn't come out quick. And yes, I know chaptre is usually spelt chapter, but I spell it that way, same with most words like that*

Haruhi changes a lot. lol, people complain but I thought how she acts now is really cute. She has a friend named Mei-chan. I didn't like how Mei-chan looked when I first saw her (she dresses in ganguro fashion) but grew to like her after I reread the last chaptre I could find.

Oh, oh! Would Chairman Cross from Vampire Blade count as bishounen? I love him. Squea~ :3 ^^ Me and my friend just seem to have obsessions with seemingly dark and happy characters with glasses. Which would be characters like Cross and Abel from Trinity Blood. My friends looking for one series of a guy that looks like Abel and Cross but carries around a pumpkin. She found it on a bookmark.

And Jeile (I thinkies that is how you spell it) and Lei (Rei) from MeruPeri are also adorable. (another manga created by the author of Vampire Knight that I liked.)

03.09.2008, 08:49 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

hey, you know who is a total bishie but we havent mentioned yet?
wizard howl!
seriously, hes totally pretty!
i prefer him with black hair, he acts more like himself and less vain.
hes hot best ghibli bishie ever.

btw, does haku from spirited away count as a bishonen?

03.09.2008, 08:58 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, y'know what? In Grade 6 I drew a really nice picture of Howl and Sophie and my sister and her best friend melted over it. They started kissing him.. *creeped out*

My friends who don't even touch anime and stuff seem to have an obsession with Haku and Baron, so yeah, Haku counts.

Talking cats in my opinion rock. All of them. From every series I read with them in it or watch. Which is a lot.

03.09.2008, 09:02 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If I was to be an obsessive fangirl i'd say the Barons mine and everyone else can clear off or i'll eat them. But since im not an obsessive fangirl I wont say that. I'll just think it

Anyway anybody who has seen my rant about Akira one the What Are You Doing? thread will understand my necessity to put a picture of Kaneda in here:

he's so cool ^^ and his bike is pretty amazing too.

03.11.2008, 12:38 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I remember going into the living room late at night to see my dad asleep on the couch and the Akira movie on TV.

Haruka~ ^^ Everyone said he looked gay. ;_; Poor Haruka.. XD I wonder if he likes his name. Youko didn't.

"Those bastards are after my precious tea bowl! (confused)" XD My favourite line of his.

Dude with the black hair and wings. ^^

03.11.2008, 03:17 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow he's quite cool Rather humungous snout though eh? I mean thats a nose of whopping proportions.

What am I going on about? I've been watching too much...or reading too much...well i've definitely been influenced someway.

03.11.2008, 04:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
[  «    ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks