QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I need some bishie. XD I'm acting like Sebastian, going for the cats.

lol, I got an 11-year-old boy addicted to Kuroshitsuji. And my wife. Somehow getting the boy into it was funny, but he's a smart kid. ^^

12.17.2008, 11:00 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Harms
PIRATE BISHIES! Yay!

@Kaz
Whoa, that picture is immensely pretty... Wows.

12.18.2008, 12:22 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Found the cover for Nabari no Ou volume 10 while seeking what the newest cover of GFantasy looked like. (OMG, there's a Nintendo DS game of Kuroshitsuji?! Damn, I'm gonna hire someone just to read the Japanese and translate it. XD)

It's Yoite, though I'd really like another cover of Miharu sitting, playing with the cat with Raikou's lotuses around him. And for the last cover maybe a family portrait? I can see that happening really. Still, even while people complain there's too much Yoite for the grievers, and that Hana should have a cover, I think she's probably being saved for the last volume. But I like Miharu's character recently. I hope he recovers..

12.18.2008, 11:34 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Whoa! ... that is a really pretty manga cover. O.O

12.19.2008, 12:27 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think it befits his character well. ^^ I love Kamatani's style.

12.19.2008, 12:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF I like your avatar a lot! He's pretty and the creature behind him looks rather cool.

EDIT: Nevermind, mystery solved Watched the first ep of Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou. I like it ^^ Nyanko or however you spell his name is amazzzzing

Post last edited by Nausicaa_Cat on 01.09.2009, 02:14 PM.

01.09.2009, 01:41 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I think I'm in love with then pictures of Kaya in the limited edition CD of Glitter. And my Nabari art book. O.O

I wonder who to cosplay since Grell will scare my mom into a corner..

And yeah, I forget who made this avi but I rather like it. ^^ I'm a fan of the mangaka and how she draws eyes.

01.09.2009, 05:54 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Soraaaaaaaa! <3

My Anime List

01.13.2009, 06:07 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like that art style. ^^ My sister is obsessed with Roxas. But no matter how many times I look at his character, I think "Axel's gay... I don't even WANT to say". *can't look at Axel's character without thinking he's gay. Same with a few other ones.. XD*

I found this randomly and thought it was cool.

01.13.2009, 08:38 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i love this picture i drew of lavi taking off his shirt ^^
I've taken a liking to his third gen headband.
the shirt is way off, it looked alot more shirtlike in the original sketch.
still sexy though.

please dont be mad i posted this.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 01.22.2009, 03:27 AM.

01.22.2009, 03:24 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like your shading on it, Harmony. ^^ My friend does really good shading, both with markers and on photoshop. lol, she stole mine. XD

I need something to enlighten my mood... O_O I found pictures of guys with long curly hair and glasses. YES.

lol, my boyfriend sounded depressed I wouldn't be at school until Wednesday. X3 I needs to huggle him BADLY.

01.22.2009, 09:26 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's a guy I saw today, he's nothing too special I guess but he looks quite cool. ^^

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 01.24.2009, 03:44 PM.

01.24.2009, 03:43 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I like that art style. *nods nods*

Alright, girls. This here is Sugino and his wife, Muu-chan. The little green thing is his wife, yes. XD (dammit, there is so little on this series I could find. :/ I really like the animation)

And since I fail to find anything worthy of posting, this is the only picture:

Fear his awesome... ness... *cough* XD I still loves him.

EDIT: lol, I think this fellows name is Ash Crimson. Some guy was talking about how he liked this character. XD No, that guy isn't gay.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 01.24.2009, 11:56 PM.

01.24.2009, 04:08 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

That's a guy? Wow. If I'd just seen that picture somewhere random I'd have presumed female. I mean, it's not just the hairstyle, it's more the the shape of his jacket, if you know what I mean. xP

ANYWAY! I have Code Geass boys!

First up is Lelouch, or Rurushu, or Lulu, whatever you want to call him... he scares me from time to time but I loves him anyway. He's so pretty. X3

That's one of my favourite pics of him. :3

And next, Suzaku. He gets on my nerves sometimes but he is lovely. Also, he has an awesome giant robot thing.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 01.25.2009, 09:14 AM.

01.25.2009, 09:12 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
EDIT: lol, I think this fellows name is Ash Crimson. Some guy was talking about how he liked this character. XD No, that guy isn't gay.

Of course he isn't gay, After all, that character is clearly a girl. Hence the boobs.

01.25.2009, 11:59 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

No, it's a guy. Go look up his character to see what I mean. XD

01.25.2009, 12:57 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

*sigh* No love for the Code Geass boys? ^^'

My Anime List

01.26.2009, 06:04 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aw, sorry Kaze, I never liked Geass so I wouldn't know.

Although... What I HAVE seen are some pretty crazy things.. and hats. O_o

Ah, yay, my signature a friend of mine made for me. (dammit, she's taking FOREVER to add my nickname to it -___-)

Raikou~~!! <3

01.26.2009, 07:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Wait.... That can't be a guy...

No WAY!

01.26.2009, 11:27 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, Raikou. :3 He's cool. He didn't have pink hair when he was young right? Meh... I've never understood why a badass samurai like him would dye his hair pink. It makes no sense...

My Anime List

01.27.2009, 03:44 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks