QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...    »  ]
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, a sheep herder? lol. xD

03.31.2009, 04:22 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18
Shepherd fetish? That's a new one on me!

Er, no. XD Not at all. My friend has a fetish for sweaters and guys that run off to Alaska wearing fake mustaches and suspiciously playing the piano.

03.31.2009, 03:15 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't think that she'll be getting married for a loooooong while. Guys like that are hard to find. XD

04.09.2009, 03:55 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DONT SHOOT ME1!!!
yes im still obsessed with the dgm boys but i havent posted in forever so i think im allowed to show you how hot their new character designs are so please don't hate me....
Kanda's gotten all hot and manly-yet-girly ^^ more then usual anyway...

Here's Allen in his noah form. He doesn't have the Crown Of Thorns assumbly cos he has Innocence.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

04.18.2009, 02:32 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, Kanda really has got hotter. Damn. *Q* Allen's new look is also cool. He's gone from plain cute to slightly sexy. Wow, can't believe you're still obsessed. I came off DGM months ago. ^^' I really should read the manga, it seems so good. Maybe that's what I'll do for the rest of the day.

My Anime List

04.18.2009, 07:15 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Kanda is hot now. XD lol And his voice actor voiced the smexy Medicine Seller. OH HELL YESSSS.

Wait, who getting married, me? XD Um, well... I'm slightly... yeah.

04.18.2009, 10:02 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

No, your friend with the fetish for guys in sweaters that run off to Alaska wearing fake mustaches and suspiciously playing the piano. Guys like that are hard to find. XD

@Harms
Oh wow, Kaz is right, he HAS gotten hotter...

04.18.2009, 12:10 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I need to draw something of Kim Jae Wook and Ji Joo Hoon. XD Like, their wacky coordinated baggy apparel they both wore once. XD Because Kimmy's just waaaay too cute in weird clothing. <3 And since they're real, I must. :'D

04.18.2009, 12:14 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

AH SUKISHO, THE DAY I ISCOVERED THIS ANIME WAS A HAPPY ONE......
It's a shonen ai about a kid with amnesia who wakes up to find a guy called ran in his room. The next morning though, ran says his name is sunao fujimori, plus all sorts of mysteries about a guy called Aizawa pop up, and why Hashiba fell out of the window and lost his memory in the first place. It's great

I was surprised Nanami was a boy too...

*melts* i love nagase...

04.18.2009, 07:40 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Reminds me, there's a really awesome shounen-ai of some sort I found over a year ago with a title that made little sense to me, but the opening made me drool. It had really awesome animation and I haven't found it since. ;__; Because of the rating on it for age I didn't watch it. SOMEONE FIND IIIIIT.

lol, Kaori Yuki keeps making bishie and lovin' bands I love. XD Dammit, I wonder if I could ever get her to do a book cover for me. >.< I just really want to see her draw Blaire..

EDIT: Glancing through older seasons, wow there was a lotta series I'd of watched but since no one talked about them, I didn't know about them. >.<

I think I might watch Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. Oh GOD, THAT'S A LOOONG TITLE.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 04.18.2009, 09:39 PM.

04.18.2009, 09:19 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Harms - sh-shounen ai?? Yay. :'D That is going straight to my "must watch" list. They're so pretty!

@ FFF - wow, love the eyepatch guy. You have a bit of a thing for eyepatches huh? XD I might watch that anime.

My Anime List

04.19.2009, 06:52 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by harmony-of-mar
a kid with amnesia who wakes up to find a guy called ran in his room.

This already sounds scary!

04.19.2009, 07:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
@ FFF - wow, love the eyepatch guy. You have a bit of a thing for eyepatches huh? XD I might watch that anime.

Might have to join you there!

04.19.2009, 07:12 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I watched the first episode of BKI. WARNING: It can get really really boring. Bad sound affects. Yet voice acting and the main character are cool. XD Besides that, I can almost trace back to what century the first part was in. Except... wouldn't that make the main character really really old? o_O; People seem to want the troupe to die, but I'm used to the troupes being like that. XD Quick, yet subtle. A bit odd in animation, but I think once we hit the halfway mark it'll get better.

Except it makes me long for something like Mononoke. Seriously, one of the best series out there. D: Kanda's seiyuu voices the main character too. XD He does Yuri from Kyou Kara Maouh! too. LOL

But BKI, I think I'll take that series slowly. XD But something seems to make me watch it. I like the eyes. <3

04.19.2009, 10:15 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

We like?

04.25.2009, 07:04 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

i know i like

04.25.2009, 08:27 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

O.O

Oh hell yes. Kaz approves. *saves to desktop* I recognise that style... who's that manga by?

My Anime List

04.25.2009, 08:44 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Minami Maki, I recently read I'm You're Girlfriend on a whim and enjoyed it so much that i've gone onto Special A. The art style is lovely and her plots are oddly charming. Good shoujo (Y)

04.25.2009, 09:04 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat

We like?

Me like the butterflies. <3

Not so much the guy. XD

04.25.2009, 10:14 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Mmmm, here's four pretties for ya... oh no, six since there's technically six characters shown...

Prettyyy...

Hotstuff.

Délicieux, ne? X3

My Anime List

04.25.2009, 04:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
[  «    ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks