QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow I love the colours and style of painting in that picture!

Righhht, this guy came up on my photobucket the other day and I just had to post him on here. He is the essence of frail masculinity as are all the good bishies Well I think hes pretty beautiful at least

Ash Stymest...

You can't see here but he has realllly really blue eyes, and a proper dopey smile
Ahhh.

10.06.2009, 11:51 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nice. *nods approvingly* Shame about the tattoos; that's always a bit of a turn-off for me. Still he's certainly lovely, and he has a very cool name. Reminds me of muchlikefalling/Alex McKee(sp?) a little bit.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 10.06.2009, 03:20 PM.

10.06.2009, 03:19 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Guess he needs the tattoos to look a bit more manly? :') heaven knows.

Only problem he's one of those people that should never, ever open their mouths. Very strong cockney accent. And not the cute, charming variety.

Such a shame

10.06.2009, 03:51 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

All I have to say about this picture here is.....

*dribbles*

11.16.2009, 05:08 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

NC! I have that picture. At full size. :') It is a biiit delicious. I stared for a long time.

My Anime List

11.16.2009, 06:56 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

I loveeeeee her (i'm presuming its a her) artwork! All of it's gorgeous. I went on her website and read some of her manga, it's really good Unfortunately she doesn't have the manga that features that yummy fellow up yet D:

Still. *Paws at screen*

11.17.2009, 01:34 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, I had a look at the website a while back too. I think the manga this guy's from is called X-Down... and he's called Lechat? But yeah, I hope she does put it up sometime, I'd love to read it.

My Anime List

11.17.2009, 02:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yep thats right! I read one of her others....Dice? I can't remember. I'm probably making the name up. It was good funny and beautifully drawn.

11.17.2009, 03:55 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 06.16.2010, 03:08 PM.

06.16.2010, 03:08 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ah, the lovely works of heise. I watch heise on DeviantART... Love that second one, is like a vampire prince or some such.

My Anime List

06.16.2010, 03:22 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

May as well post these ¬w¬ This is the guy I've most recently been loving, Gil Nightray from Pandora Hearts.

8D

X3

He's so lovely. Veeery easily embarrassed, fiercely loyal, quite adorable as a child, and other attractive qualities... XD <3

My Anime List

06.16.2010, 03:35 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I said something about this before, but I need to start watching Pandora Hearts. XD

He is so pretty~

06.16.2010, 06:31 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Don't take this the wrong way but I can see the appeal.

I like that fashion for men too, the early/mid 1700s, big collars and double breasted military coats all baggy and flappy. Such a cool period for men's clothing.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

06.17.2010, 08:23 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Couple I found on dA today, first from Sakimichan:

So Lestat-like. XD

Aaand from virus-AC74:

He hath nice hair~

My Anime List

08.07.2010, 10:13 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.30.2010, 03:12 PM.

12.30.2010, 03:11 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Ack, how sad... September already and there hasn't been a post in this thread all year. All the fangirls are gone...

Just passed a couple of hours reading this thread right from the beginning. So many memories. Though my fourteen-year-old self really was insufferable. Still, a lot of funny stuff back there.

My Anime List

09.07.2011, 09:19 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

wad'dya mean, your 14-yr old self was insufferable!!!

lol

well, we luv ya anyways.....

09.07.2011, 10:31 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

So I've started watching Durarara!! and figured I might as well post the guys I like here... I'm only about three episodes in but Shizuo Heiwajima has caught my eye though he hasn't shown much so far. His name is so pretty and I like his shades, mannn...

Then there's Izaya. He's not a typically attractive type but as a character he is so damn cool. Like, quirky and badass.

My Anime List

10.29.2011, 01:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I can't really offer much of an opinion on his appearance, but having watched Durarara!! I can tell you that Shizuo is really cool.

10.29.2011, 03:08 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

From artist Pixiv on Safebooru.

02.26.2012, 03:03 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks