QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Right... well... I know there's a lot of fangirls here on the Tavern. So I thought it'd be great if we could have a thread to talk about them, post pictures of them, drool over them, you get the idea.

So... I'll start. This is Fai, as most of you probably know:

And another one:

My Anime List

02.08.2008, 05:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like the pictures Kaz!

In the second one, Fai looks like he's in Cloud City from The Empire Strikes Back, the style of the buildings are very similar! Hehe, it could be Luke Skywalker infact.

02.08.2008, 06:03 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Holy crap, I have loads of pictures for this.. mind any f Fai will mostly be him after he's a *blank*, Yuui, Micchi, and some gothic dudes.. I doubt Yuu Nikadou has any I could find, but he's hot for looking so geeky and evil.

02.08.2008, 06:16 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

um... yeah FFF, post 'em IF they don't contain spoilers. Like, if they don't make it obvious he's a ________.

My Anime List

02.08.2008, 06:21 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

lol, yup. XD I don't think you can tell from my pictures anyway. They're like mug shots. Is it OK if hair is covering one side of his face which is darker, or the eye patch?

02.08.2008, 06:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yeah sure thing.

My Anime List

02.08.2008, 07:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

K.. Anyways, since I'm in desperate search for pictures of Micchi whose disappeared off the internet.. Here's some of Yuu.

02.08.2008, 07:53 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

He's adorable. X3 I believe he becomes a good guy in the end, because of this chapter. My sis has the manga and stuff and watches the anime as it comes out. It's by the people that did Rozen Maiden. I love Yuu Nikaidou from Shugo Chara!. ^^

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.08.2008, 07:56 PM.

02.08.2008, 07:55 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

FFF, is this any use?

You lose the text and the white panel but this puts the height at 300 pixels which is the new board limit.

02.08.2008, 08:25 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It also looks better has they dont appear to be floating in the sky now.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

02.08.2008, 08:37 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Maybe they DO float in the sky?

No idea who they are, but they're rather cute. Still plenty of space to put some text if you need it.

02.08.2008, 09:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm... looking at these pictures makes me realise that effeminate, pretty men are not my thing at all...

I'm more sort of... this.

and this

and maybe some of this stuff

and even, when the mood takes me... some of that

In fact not even remotely bishy at all... The image of Togusa with the woman at the graveside pushes all my buttons, a good looking long haired guy, smartly dressed and being compassionate and gentle.

Ah.... *sigh*

02.08.2008, 10:51 PM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay! my kind of forum!

allen walker the exorcist

lavi the exorcist/ bookman-in-training

kanda the exorcist, or as i know him...the jerk with the sword.
hes cuter in the manga

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.09.2008, 12:54 AM.

02.09.2008, 12:53 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

@Saddles - they are Fai and his twin brother Yuui from Tsubasa Chronicle. They. Are. So. Adorable.

Obviously they are much older when the main part of the story is being told. I don't know if they appear together as adults or not... I'm pretty sure they don't. Aw that pic is the most kawaii thing I've seen in ages.

@Maho - maybe 'bishonen' was too specific a title for this thread. This is thread is for anime guys in general. But yeah it seems my kind of guy and your kind of guy are pretty different.

@harmony - aw that pic of Allen is beautiful! I think the... the... thing on his head kinda takes away from it a little bit but his eyes... lovely. And yeah I thought you might approve of this thread.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.09.2008, 06:31 AM.

02.09.2008, 06:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh you know I'm a bit of a fangirl! And generally I can admit it I go for the feminine type guys or the cute-sy types. I suppose it's because I find them the most endearing.

First up is just an obvious favourite of mine:

Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club! Wahey.

One of the few points when Tamaki is actually being dramatic. OHSHC.

Gosh I love hatsuharu, Fruit Basket

I'll need to find myself a few Toyko mew mew pictures later as well. Ok thats all for now

02.09.2008, 06:51 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Yeah, he appeals to me as well. Not sure why... It might be his mix of unhinged anger and gentleness.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 02.09.2008, 07:04 AM.

02.09.2008, 07:04 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
quote:
Originally posted by Nausicaa_Cat
Yeah, he appeals to me as well. Not sure why... It might be his mix of unhinged anger and gentleness.

Agreed. Personally I think his personality and look is far more interesting than that of Yuki's or Kyo's, I mean just take his opening scene for example - so funny! When he looks all cool and dangerous than gets on a bicycle. Bless ^^ Look angry:

Oh and just found this Loveless one, of course my fangirl-osity is directed at Ritsuka not Soubi but its still a good picture of them both.

02.09.2008, 07:42 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Have you got many more pictures of him, NC? I'm always on the look out for images I can use. Please could you e-mail or PM them to me if you have some.

I assumed you'd realised but maybe you haven't... my avatar?

02.09.2008, 07:53 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Yeah I noticed And sure I have a few that I could send you. But they're mostly avatar-ish? Like with funny little sayings and stuff. Would that be alright or are you looking more for plain pictures?

02.09.2008, 07:58 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
FFF, is this any use?

You lose the text and the white panel but this puts the height at 300 pixels which is the new board limit.

Aw, thank you. ^^ This'll do till she's finished.

Um, actually, they might look like they're floating because I think they were on a manga cover. And I can't say anymore on who they are or why they'd be floating because that will spoil the series. ^^'

I wonder where I can find pictures of Yuu without his glasses..

02.09.2008, 08:33 AM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  1  2  3  4  5  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks