QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Bishonen! (discussion + gallery)
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Bishonen! (discussion + gallery) » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by T.C.
@FFF: Are you sure that guy second from the bottom there is the same character.. his face is very shadowed but to me he looks more like Light from Death Note.. it's the hair that made me think it was him- exactly the same hair.

lol, actually, that is Light ya see ther. XD I forgot to say. It's a parody in ep 3 of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Nozomu sees Light. XD Because he wants to die. It had nothing to do with what he was saying at the time. Just an introduction to his faces when he goes into despair. lol You'll find a lot of parodies of different animes in this anime. I even found something on Anne of Green Gables. XD lol *< Because she lives in P.E.I, Canada*

02.11.2008, 08:58 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yay kiba!
omg, i forgot how cute irvine, raven and van from zoids: chaotic century were!

irvine

van (on the left)

raven(on the right)....he turned good at the end...right?
that last ep confused the hell outta me...

kay, and some yyh bishies!

yusuke (back off hes mine )

kurama

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

Post last edited by harmony-of-mar on 02.12.2008, 02:33 AM.

02.12.2008, 01:34 AM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Kiba is sooooo pretty!
OMG, Kaz! I agree! And I don't like bishies! Oooh, he's lovely! I'd say that's not a proper bishonen face at all, it's too realistic. If you think about the faces in Fruits Basket or OHSHC those are very simple cartoony faces, while Kiba there is much more... er, well just more isn't he?

Hmm, yeah...

And the clothing, it's more realistic style too.

The look in that second picture reminds of Major Motoko from Ghost in the Shell, moody and tough and gorgeous.

*adds pictures to screensaver slideshow*

02.13.2008, 09:16 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hehe Kiba is awesomeness ^_^ Bishie guys are cute and all...but they're just cute, you know? (though I probably shouldn't say that in a bishounen thread).

Seriously, there should be more guys like Kiba in anime. His eyes are so pretty! And I love how intense he is.

I think I've said this before though...

02.13.2008, 10:37 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aw cool, we all love Kiba. He actually kind of annoys me a bit in the anime, I know if I was Hige or Toboe or Tsume, I'd be pretty annoyed at the way he never explains anything and runs off at random moments all the time... but yeah he's gorgeous. I came across Wolf's Rain pretty much by chance; the name sounded interesting, and I happened to be browsing the okunenanime.com gallery when I saw it and saw some pictures of Kiba and was like... "I am SO watching that!" Heh, yeah.

What you were saying about the realism is true, I noticed that with the wolves, that they didn't make them like caricatures, they proportioned them realistically, so they looked like real wolves basically.

Heh, I thought Toboe was a girl for the first few minutes. I mean, he does look like a girl and his voice actor's female.

I want to find some pictures of Lord Darcia.

Cheza is creepy.

<3 Kiba. Although I'd like him better if his name was pronounced "Kaiba" and not "Keeba"... but that's just me.

My Anime List

02.13.2008, 11:28 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Heh, I thought Toboe was a girl for the first few minutes. I mean, he does look like a girl and his voice actor's female.

I thought so too! It was a while before I was completely sure...

02.13.2008, 12:27 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Atradius
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.10.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Atradius Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, scared now.

I'm offline for just 10 days and the Bishonen comes out, typical. I can't really give my opinion on this though, as saddles will tell you I am always wrong. The last time I made my opinion of "certain characters" known at our manga group I was well and truly beaten down.

Does Hantaro from bleach count as a Bishonen Character though? If so I think he'd be quite highly ranked. And boy am I glad there are no Saskue pictures here.........................yet.

02.13.2008, 01:21 PM Atradius is offline   Profile for Atradius Add Atradius to your buddy list Send an Email to Atradius Homepage of Atradius
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

DEATH TO SASKUE!

Hm, where did that come from? Ah, well...

02.13.2008, 03:58 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by foreignfilmfreak Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Meh, Sasuke lost all meaning when he died or something. XD Only my guy friends like him.
I have obsessions with either lovely idiots, or smart bad/good guys with glasses. Or emotional issues. But Fai's the special one, since that character changed my whole. May sound odd, but changed my view on the world, my writing style, etc. That why I love that character so much. ^^ And then I discovered he turned into one of my own characters as I found out his past. Cool. @.@

My best friends attracted to sadists, vampires, etc. Her favorite is Abel from Trinity Blood.

My sister's is Kyou. NEVER say that name in my household.. Especially with her fan club around..

02.13.2008, 04:25 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
DEATH TO SASKUE!

Hm, where did that come from? Ah, well...

LOL! Agreed.

I used to have a fangirl crush on him when I first first watched naruto, but after a few episodes I was just like: Omg. he's so annoying.

02.13.2008, 05:46 PM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

OMG, there's pix from Tsubasa I wanna put up, but can't because they contain major spoilers. Shoot. >.< *been reading the manga for over an hour*

02.13.2008, 06:18 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
OMG, there's pix from Tsubasa I wanna put up, but can't because they contain major spoilers. Shoot. >.< *been reading the manga for over an hour*

Awwww... please don't.

Hey, I know what you could do. Put up a big spoiler warning, then put a link to the pictures. Then we've got a choice about whether we to see 'em or not.

Anyone who does look if FFF does this: don't write any spoilers here. Yeah I'm looking at you Harmony. lol.

My Anime List

02.13.2008, 06:48 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

omg im sorry!
i didnt realise i was doing it.
i promise ill stop, i just love bishies so muc....

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

02.13.2008, 09:00 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yeah, sure, because I got some really hot ones from the Infinity and Celes arcs.. *drools* Note, these ones will disturb people because when I saw hot it means something else in my case. ^^' Blood, chains, the like. I jsut wanna give Yuui a hug. >.<

But the ones from the Nihon country arc of him in a kimono.. No, those HAVE to be shown..

I'm up to chaptre 171. ._. Blame my friend, I'm trying to ruin it for her. XD

02.13.2008, 09:40 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I'm on chapter 58. Aw I was reading the Outo arc yesterday and there's this bit where everyone except Kurogane gets drunk and they pretend to be cats and I'm like: "Why the hell wasn't this in the anime?!" It would have been sooooo funny.

And I only started reading the day before yesterday. That's pretty fast. Although I'm probably skimming a little because nearly everything I've read so far has been covered already in the anime. I'll probably slow down once I get into the later chapters.

Oh... I saw that episode with Kurogane's childhood shown in the Book Of Memories a couple of days ago. The tears were streaming down my face.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.14.2008, 12:45 PM.

02.14.2008, 12:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I sorta skipped out on Kurogane's past. ^^' Even though I knew everything about Fai's, it made me cry when I read it. Uwaa, I wanna huggle those two. >.< And it's odd, but Fei Wang just has the same wish as Fai that's not capable of being granted.

And yeah, the chapters are really short. ^^' I didn't read much today. Got distracted. But Fai in a kimono is hot.

02.14.2008, 03:35 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by foreignfilmfreak
But Fai in a kimono is hot.

Ooh I can imagine... *goes off into Fai daydream*

Oh hey, don't you think King Yasha is really nice? To look at I mean lol.

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.14.2008, 03:44 PM.

02.14.2008, 03:44 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
cassierS
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cassierS Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well, he is pretty, but not the cutest

Howl is cute and so is Edward elric... if only the anime guys were real.

02.17.2008, 02:54 AM cassierS is offline   Profile for cassierS Add cassierS to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by cassierS
Well, he is pretty, but not the cutest
You mean Yasha? Or Fai?
quote:
Howl is cute and so is Edward elric...
I used to like Howl a lot but since watching Fruits Basket and Tsubasa... well, he's definitely gone down on my list of 'cutest bishes'.
quote:
if only the anime guys were real.
Oh I know. I know. *wistful sigh*

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 02.17.2008, 08:41 AM.

02.17.2008, 08:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
foreignfilmfreak
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well, my fave male characters would be Yuu Nikaidou, Michiru Nishikiori "Micchi", Fai, Nekozawa Umehito ("plum" "person". XD lol, that's an interesting first name, Umehito) , Rockin' Robin, Pierre.. OMG, Poivre is definitely the hottest for that series though. I can believe he was a ** all that time. @.@ Saying just the name "Poivre", a character from Sugar Sugar Rune I think only appears in the manga, is a spoiler itself rather than anything else. Robin form that series is just plain awesome, and I love Pierre's clothes. X3 Yeah, I love guys clothes that are old fashioned and stuff.

I can't remember who Yasha is. ^^' But Dr.Kyle, I seriously thought we was hot too. XD Then he turned out to be evil, and I forget his later role in the series. For HOLiC, I just love Wata-kun and Shizuka. ^^ *Shizuka = Doumeki the quiet tall dude. She calls him Shizuka because tha tis her Japanese name, as well as the name Emi*

As for cutest bishounen in manga other than Poivre and some others, I'd have to say Kyoichi from MISSING. Damn, that dude screams it. XD He's like completely goth and the misunderstood type. LOL Not kidding. ._.

Not to mention Totoro.

Post last edited by foreignfilmfreak on 02.17.2008, 07:45 PM.

02.17.2008, 07:43 PM foreignfilmfreak is offline   Profile for foreignfilmfreak Add foreignfilmfreak to your buddy list
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks