QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Trailers?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Ghibli Discussions » Trailers? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.12.04
Trailers?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bosselini Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well.
I've been searching at google and altavista.
But, i can't find trailers for My neighbour Totoro, or Laputa: Castles in the sky.

Its a hurry.. Since I have a school project about Hayao Miyazaki, and that must be finished next Friday.
Anyone know where i can find trailer?

11.12.2004, 04:30 AM bosselini is offline   Profile for bosselini Add bosselini to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes also i am looking for trailer of anime specially studio ghibli anime (because there anime is the one of the best if still not the best) by the way is I CAN HEAR THE OCEAN is the same as I CAN HEAR THE SEA/OCEAN WAVE?

11.13.2004, 04:36 AM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Try nausicaa.net, they have one of the most complete listings of all things ghibli, or at least links to them.

@Guest: Yes, they're the same. Checking the japanese title is the easiest way to find out btw.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.16.2004, 11:02 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks