QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I really like those ones you posted, Saddles. That girl in the last one... cross-dressing, she's doing it right. What anime/manga are they from?

My Anime List

07.15.2012, 02:29 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I saw them, that is why I commented that it was a 'sad thing to do to an angel..'.

07.15.2012, 02:35 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
I really like those ones you posted, Saddles. That girl in the last one... cross-dressing, she's doing it right. What anime/manga are they from?

Ah, I knew you'd comment on that one! I posted it up thinking of you.

They're from Aoi Hana, from a couple of years back. Its a yuri school girl story but with nothing smutty at all, just really sweet and heart-warming stuff.

The girl in the male costume is Yasuko who is one of the senior girls who all the younger ones dote over. She's dressed as Heathcliffe from Wuthering Heights; the school play.

Its a really calm, slow paced, understated series. I like it a lot.

Based on a manga which I'm told is better but I haven't read it.

http://mangafox.me/manga/aoi_hana/

The anime is done in subdued pastel-like tones and simple drawings. Its a very peaceful relaxing style.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.15.2012, 07:33 PM.

07.15.2012, 07:31 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/1119/2f...c5.jpeg?1330193

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 08.01.2012, 03:24 PM.

08.01.2012, 03:22 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Heheh, happy pumpkin.

My Anime List

08.01.2012, 05:58 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I adore the face, the expression. Its super cute. The hair is done nicely too. The boobs are just... weird. Meh.

08.01.2012, 07:30 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Tried to view your last link, but it came back "403 forbidden"

08.01.2012, 10:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
Tried to view your last link, but it came back "403 forbidden"

When in doubt, copy/paste link instead of clicking directly.

Looks like Asahina Mikuru. Is it?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.01.2012, 11:36 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

tried that and got the message error "404 file/ directory not found"...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.02.2012, 04:51 AM.

08.02.2012, 04:50 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It is Mikuru, yes.

The link works if you copy/paste the full url into a new browser tab Husky, or it should if your browser is configured correctly and the site isn't receiving too much traffic. Just keep trying.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 08.03.2012, 10:36 AM.

08.03.2012, 10:36 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

OK, I'll keep working on it...
Thanks, Saddle

08.03.2012, 12:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I got errors too, what I did was go to the link, and then deleted anything that came after ".jpg", and tried that. That's what worked for me.

Try this: http://cdn1.gelbooru.com//images/1119/2f...ae50bf8ac5.jpeg

My Anime List

08.03.2012, 12:54 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

nope, sorry... still showing '403 forbidden...'

EDIT:

Got it!!! After I had clicked Kaze's link 2-3 times with no luck, I tried to 'copy' as I had done before and it didn't work either, then after I went away and came back, I tried again and it worked!!!

Cute girl, but the bust size doesn't seem to fit the facial features, IMO...

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.03.2012, 06:36 PM.

08.03.2012, 06:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

So cute.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

08.04.2012, 02:04 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Calforsale
Totoro

Registration Date: 01.19.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Calforsale Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

08.06.2012, 11:53 PM Calforsale is offline   Profile for Calforsale Add Calforsale to your buddy list
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Registration Date: 04.01.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yo.
Here's a mixed bag:

Check out my music:

08.09.2012, 12:04 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

'Mixed' is definitely the word. That second one is very creepy.

08.09.2012, 02:00 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Tea Master Tall Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Haha, the second one didn't really creep me out, I guess. I just thought it was cool and really interesting/well done.

Check out my music:

08.09.2012, 02:07 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
husky51
The Old Guy

I liked the second one's contrast between the two views.

The last one at least fits your nick... "Tophs Tea Time"

08.09.2012, 04:10 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Tea Master Tall
Totoro

The first one is all of the Haibane Renmei crew, the second I just found on Deviant Art (Tuslala or something. They have some really cool stuff), and the third one is the character Aradia from the webcomic Homestuck.
Just FYI.

Check out my music:

08.09.2012, 06:53 PM Tea Master Tall is offline   Profile for Tea Master Tall Add Tea Master Tall to your buddy list Send an Email to Tea Master Tall
[  «    ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks