QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I would definitely say its not material for pre-teens at all... and someone as young as 5. Sheeesh!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.10.2012, 07:45 AM.

11.10.2012, 07:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I once selected a random episode of HSotD to see if it was as sleazy as it looked. I couldn't handle more than about five minutes.

Not suitable for kids or anybody with taste.

11.10.2012, 08:09 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Unfortunaterly, there's not much I can do about it... The mother is a former fiance of my son who called it off just 3 weeks before the wedding to marry another guy within a month. My son's daughter has a younger sister by this guy and an older sister by another guy.

My son is now married to a great gal and they have a son together and his (sons') daughter and her (wifes')daughter by another are like close sisters who love their little brother. I look upon ALL of the kids as my grandchildren. After all, they are the brothers and sisters of my childrens children and I won't treat any one of them any differently from the others.

I have 16 grandchildren in all.
===============================
@arren...
your comment about taste probably covers the parents

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.10.2012, 12:57 PM.

11.10.2012, 12:56 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

*is confused by this explanation and wonders where it links to 5 year olds watching HOTD*

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.10.2012, 01:31 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just giving the background, more or less. I guess the mother and her hubby like to watch that sort of film and they apparently don't care if the kids watch it with them...

Maybe that's why, when the girls are over at my place occasionally, they want to warch Totoro or Ponyo...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.10.2012, 02:37 PM.

11.10.2012, 02:37 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its not my business Husky, but if it were me I wouldn't buy it for them!

11.10.2012, 07:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

No, I agree with you, Saddles, 100%... I had been thinking along the lines of toys or clothing, but after seeing what I have of the series, no way. I will opt for their other choices... Hello Kitty!!!

11.10.2012, 07:13 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a zombie apocalypse show. Fanservice aside, the storyline is pretty solid, actually. Unfortunately, the artist of the manga is notorious for leaving projects halfway, so.

And Eureka just grows on you the more you watch the show She's just that kind of girl, y'know what I mean?

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.11.2012, 12:46 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

Roar, it IS Eureka then???
===========================

I got this one and I like it so much that I might just make it my BG..

I just love the colors...

edit:

OOPS! This was mixed with some girls pics, but I'm not sure that this is a girl in the foreground...
anyone know for sure?

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.11.2012, 02:23 PM.

11.11.2012, 02:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Lol ... neither of them are girls. That's Mugen and Jin from Samurai Champloo. (great anime!)

And yes that is Eureka. <3

HSotD was gross.

11.11.2012, 04:03 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

I wonder why they were listed with the series of girl pics that I found??? oh well. I'll post another then. If Roar would be so kind as to shift that one over to 'bishonen'...

chop, chop!!!

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.11.2012, 04:52 PM.

11.11.2012, 04:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

This thread needs more Eureka.

And because Rikka is so dumb she's cute.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.12.2012, 02:27 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

My Anime List

11.15.2012, 04:02 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

This young lass most definitely isn't into darkness... All those lamps AND it is bright daylight out...

I am fairy certain about my statement...

WHY?

A little bird told me... lol

Whatever it is, she is very happy to see that bottle in her hand...

11.15.2012, 05:14 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I has colours! Will post one for now.

11.17.2012, 07:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OMG, that is beautiful...!!! I LOVE the colors......

11.17.2012, 07:08 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
husky51
The Old Guy

A little FLCL...

and another biker chick...

=====================================
BTW: I messed up when I was thinking HotD (in an earlier post)and what my grandddaughters were actually wanting was "Monster High", a little bit different, I think...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.28.2012, 01:51 PM.

11.28.2012, 01:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Phew! That makes a big difference!

11.28.2012, 04:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

For sure... That makes me feel a lot better... I was in the store and saw some of the Monster High dolls and thought, "hmmm, I wonder" lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.28.2012, 04:49 PM.

11.28.2012, 04:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I believe I had colours. Plural xD

12.01.2012, 07:05 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
[  «    ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks