QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's a game, one of those EVA add-on things. A bit like the "Raising Ayanami Project" or something similar. It might have been a manga too, or a doujin, can't remember. It definitely wasn't an anime.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

05.03.2008, 02:48 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh...

Found the link. Yeah, it was from the Iron Maiden game. And I found you a better pic:

Read about her character too. Yeah, sounds like the perfect girl

05.03.2008, 09:52 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Roar, pic broken. Might wanna fix that I think.

I do like Mana from Girlfriend of Steel, hard to find decent picture of her. Might need to do some rendering.
And btw, who is this and why haven't I seen them before?

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 12:09 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't know but isn't she pretty?

We need to get Inspector Roarkiller on the case.

Mana seems popular so here's a few more of her. One or two of those might be useful for renders. I have some larger versions on my HDD, didn't want to put the big ones up on here. Looking at the face, hairstyle, hair colour and the personality that comes across in these pictures it looks like she's an almost 50/50 mix of Asuka and Rei.

She pilots dark blue Unit03 which is a replacement of the black 03 that got infected and hospitalized Toji in episode... umm I can't remember.

05.03.2008, 12:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

More... heh. She's got the kind of hairstyle you like hasn't she Miyrru?

Shinji seems to be smitten...

05.03.2008, 12:43 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru

From an anime...Asatte no Houkou/Hoko. Oh yes, her name is Iokawa Karada.

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.03.2008, 12:59 PM.

05.03.2008, 12:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@Saddles...

In your posting on 5/2 at 7:08, the third pic is awesome!!! The red haired girl with the fabulous smile!!! A work of art... What is her name? and what video is she in??? You prob mentioned it, but I didn't figure it out...

05.03.2008, 12:57 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
quote:
Originally posted by Miyrru

From an anime...Asatte no Houkou/Hoko.

Thank you Fenky. Someone to the rescue. I like her hair and eye styles, Too much Air and Kanon where it bugs me so. *goes torrent hunting*
@saddles, the 2nd post had some better ones. I like offical art over fan art, its too hard to cut fanarts, and i dislike the little imperfections, some of those are okay.

Would have been nice if Mana wasn't a game character, would add another character into the mix. I think I need to rewatch NGE. Gives me an excuse to check out the new version of it.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

05.03.2008, 01:00 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
@Saddles...

In your posting on 5/2 at 7:08, the third pic is awesome!!! The red haired girl with the fabulous smile!!! A work of art... What is her name? and what video is she in??? You prob mentioned it, but I didn't figure it out...

Mana, she's in all the pics above on this page, she's not in an anime but a game based on Neon Genesis Evangelion. And yeah, she's gorgeous in that picture isn't she? Such a cute smile. I've used that pic as an avatar on a few forums, I like it so much.

@ Fen : Thanks!

@ Miyrru, if you strike lucky drop me a PM with a link please. Cheers!

I think Mana would make a nice RPG character. She looks sweet and shy but fun at the same time.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 05.03.2008, 03:45 PM.

05.03.2008, 01:41 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Glad I could help ^_^

05.03.2008, 03:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You seem to know a lot of animes but hardly ever mention it, or talk about them much.

05.03.2008, 03:46 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I do...I've been watching for a looong time. But I don't have any time to watch them anymore... Also, it's hard finding new ones that I like.

Plus my memory of the ones I've seen is getting hazy xP

05.03.2008, 03:49 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Well while you're here feel free to post up some pics of girls you like/respect/whatever. 8]

05.03.2008, 03:51 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Yeah, and at one point I started reading more manga than watching anime.

Anyways sure! I'll see if I can think of any...but for now here's one picture that I really like. She's from a manhwa I'm reading ^_^

edit: And eek! She's really big. Sorry!

Post last edited by fenkashi on 05.03.2008, 04:00 PM.

05.03.2008, 04:00 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Big, yes, but very nice too.

A manhwa being an Indian text yes?

05.03.2008, 04:31 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Hardly. I can't read Hindi (the Indian language) xP A manhwa is a Korean comic ^_^

05.03.2008, 05:02 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Duh! Slaps head! When I score an own goal like this just laugh and get it over with quickly.

05.03.2008, 05:13 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Aww, *hugs* xD Man, I wish I could read Hindi though...but sadly, I'm barely passable at reading Urdu... One of these days maybe I'll fix that.

Until then, here's an anime girl I thought was cool and pretty ^_^

Maho from Beck.

05.03.2008, 05:19 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup. I like the way she wears sloppy clothes for the ENTIRE series, just jeans and sweatshirts. Then in just one scene you see her in a bikini. The effect is so much more because it's unexpected.

Well there's the skinny dip scene but that's like 1 second.

I'm not sure I could live with a girl like her though. Too independent, a bit too bolshy. I'm no sexist but I prefer my girls a little more feminine a touch meeker.

I love her grrrrl attitude though, she knows what she wants and goes and gets it.

05.03.2008, 05:37 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Well, Ill drop a post and show off some photoshoping at the same time. The only character from School Days that was any good at all, was Setsuna. Too bad she is a minor character, good pictures are impossible to find. Ah well, I might make a sig out of this later. I used the same cut out method as I did with the Kotomi render, it is not as pristine as the last one. I guess I wasn't all there trying to chop it out.

Click for Gallery^^

05.03.2008, 05:46 PM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
[  «    ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks