QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Girls!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...    »  ]
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ah, I see it now. The background looks a bit like CG to me; it gives it a bit of a weird effect.

12.09.2010, 06:58 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
...ooh weird, the picture shows up when I go to post a reply.

Because its now stored in your browsers cache.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

12.09.2010, 03:44 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
HarryCanyon
Kodama

Registration Date: 10.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HarryCanyon Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

How about A-Ko? She's smoking hot.

12.22.2010, 06:53 PM HarryCanyon is offline   Profile for HarryCanyon Add HarryCanyon to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Having just watched Disappearance...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9094/di...eofharuhisu.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9094/...eofharuhisu.jpg

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6949/...ofharuhisus.jpg

and of course...

http://blog.animeinstrumentality.net/wp-...-vanishment.jpg

Al together now... Awwww...

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.13.2011, 08:47 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Such a good film. And obviously great for Yuki fans.

04.14.2011, 05:31 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Naruko from Ano Hana.

I loved the character design and she has a fantastically expressive face. Also super-cute without seeming to fall into a stereotype that I can see (though maybe she's supposed to be one of those trashy-dressing chav types?)

Never mind, I think she's great.

Would love to know how a girl gets her hair to do that, outside of a cartoon that is.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 10.26.2011, 02:52 PM.

10.26.2011, 02:52 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ok, ladies, answer up...

How WOULD you get your hair to stand out like that? Other than a LOT of hairspray, that is... lol

As for your pic, Saddles, I like her expression. It seems similar to a number of female protagenists that I've seen in other films. Usually the stuck up, gets everything her way until the hero or heroine shows up type of girl.

Thanks for resurrecting the thread..

10.28.2011, 10:21 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

I find her face totally engaging.

Having seen a couple of close-up pics it looks like elastic bands wound around to make two pigtails and then those yellow plastic hair clip things support the pigtails and make them stick out more.

10.29.2011, 11:03 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Here's one of go-getter Haruhi...

On this one I like the eyes and the pastels in the background...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.23.2011, 07:15 PM.

11.23.2011, 03:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You can never have too much Haruhi.

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.23.2011, 04:39 PM.

11.23.2011, 04:36 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

So then, here's another...

I do feel bad for poor Kyon, though... lol

11.23.2011, 07:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Also I want to give some pictures

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.24.2011, 01:22 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
supertrf
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.03.11
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by supertrf Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

And this

同光!
俺は宮崎駿監督のアニメーション映画が大好き!
スタジオジブリの映画が一番!
えど、アニメとライトノベルはお宅の精神食品が!
日本の文化は最高だ!
I love Chinese culture, Japanese culture and USA culture!
And I think animation is my best enjoyment in which Miyazaki Hayao's movie is the best!

11.24.2011, 01:23 AM supertrf is offline   Profile for supertrf Add supertrf to your buddy list Send an Email to supertrf Homepage of supertrf
husky51
The Old Guy

I'm not sure of the problem, but the same thing is coming through that is in the other thread where you are trying to send the picture of Miyazaki's 'children'...

11.24.2011, 02:07 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
I do feel bad for poor Kyon, though... lol

Oh, I don't know... he has God for a girlfriend. And his life is never dull... For example...

Post last edited by Saddletank on 11.25.2011, 11:04 AM.

11.25.2011, 11:00 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

You do have a point in your argument... lol

11.25.2011, 03:11 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A nice Mononoke fanart by one of my favourite artists, here... http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Pri...%3A24h&qo=7

My Anime List

12.22.2011, 08:47 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
A nice Mononoke fanart by one of my favourite artists, here... http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/Pri...%3A24h&qo=7

Or Disney's princess Jasmine cosplaying as San

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

12.22.2011, 10:29 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
husky51
The Old Guy

It is a good rendition of San...

12.23.2011, 02:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Too American looking, the nose is entirely Caucasian, the eyes too.

Apart from that its a nice piece.

12.23.2011, 09:10 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks