QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Picture was so large, I didn't notice the body on the floor st first. I think male w/ rather feminine facial features... could be either. very melancholy look on face of violinist...

bel: hair ornament resembles stone from Laputa??

11.10.2015, 12:55 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I just noticed she has robot arms. How didn't I see that before?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.10.2015, 02:57 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, you're right.

Also, as a fellow Violin player, let me just say that her bow hold is terrible. Her pinky isn't curved! The rest of her posture is good, though.

Post last edited by FlareNetworkC on 11.10.2015, 05:49 PM.

11.10.2015, 05:49 PM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

bel:
I like the Sky Soldier...

Here is one I found while traveling around the net: Looks like she is in a bit of a fix!!!

11.14.2015, 04:42 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Registration Date: 11.01.15
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Husky~
Yes!! I suppose it was a sort of homage??

Mai-chan, from Nichijou.

11.16.2015, 12:29 AM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

War of signs??? or armed with signage??? lol Does look determined, tho, doesn't she...

11.16.2015, 01:04 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
belborges
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by belborges Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hmmm... The war is happening on the streets, it seems... The weird arrangement of the signs was a way to picture that, I suppose.
I love how Mai manages to do anything with a book on her hand.

11.16.2015, 10:49 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Another picture made so beautiful by the lighting.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

11.28.2015, 01:35 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

The artist is Mana Kakkowarai. She (?) uses the most amazing colour palettes. She also paints stunning kimono.

01.08.2016, 01:20 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Its our old friend Haruhi but I liked this picture because of what she's wearing

01.16.2016, 04:17 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
FlareNetworkC
Totoro

Registration Date: 07.02.14
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by FlareNetworkC Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's Kyon's jacket! God, I love Dissappearance so much.

01.16.2016, 09:48 AM FlareNetworkC is offline   Profile for FlareNetworkC Add FlareNetworkC to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Yup. I thought the fact she was wearing his coat was cute.

01.16.2016, 01:45 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mostly posting just for the kimono, I admit it.

My Anime List

12.20.2016, 09:40 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That's as good a reason as any! Where did you find it?

12.20.2016, 11:53 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
belborges
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
Mostly posting just for the kimono, I admit it.

It's beautiful!!!

12.20.2016, 01:05 PM belborges is offline   Profile for belborges Add belborges to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by arren18

From a place not entirely SFW, aha. But I tracked down the artist's Pixiv, so I'll link that instead: click. Very talented they are too.

My Anime List

12.20.2016, 01:34 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

the color ranges are fascinating...

12.20.2016, 01:42 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Spectacular! The Tavern needs a like button.

12.20.2016, 04:38 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Kazegami
quote:
Originally posted by arren18

From a place not entirely SFW, aha. But I tracked down the artist's Pixiv, so I'll link that instead: click. Very talented they are too.

Pixiv is probably the most informative option, so thanks!

12.21.2016, 10:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Another by the same artist:

Post last edited by Saddletank on 12.21.2016, 05:47 PM.

12.21.2016, 12:31 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
[  «    ...  69  70  71  72  73  74    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks