QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Girls!! » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...    »  ]
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

It's also a rather, uh, creative definition of "naked".

My Anime List

07.24.2013, 06:58 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Saviour, up to your old trolling tricks again, eh, you old rascal.

We had someone else on here a few months back who said this thread had "hentai" in it. He was wrong too.

Where are we? Page 62 and not one single image of anyone naked yet. Shocking, We're losing our touch guys! C'mon, we need to offend more people!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 07.24.2013, 07:02 PM.

07.24.2013, 07:01 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Aaaahhh, nooooooo...

Don't even go there, Husky... Don't even think about it!!!

Besides, this is the 'Girls' thread...

lol

(sorry, I couldn't resist after Saddles comment, lol)

((I wouldn't anyway))

07.24.2013, 09:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Then let's go beyond naked.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.25.2013, 12:46 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh Roar, that's got me all flustered now

Post last edited by arren18 on 07.25.2013, 05:56 AM.

07.25.2013, 05:56 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Ohmu

Registration Date: 04.12.12
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Roar! That's so inappropriate! I was too young to see that!!!

07.25.2013, 10:33 AM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

The second woman has wonderful hips and thighs!

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

07.25.2013, 02:05 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Rather too see of a personality for me, sorry...

07.25.2013, 02:26 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh look at her; she's all skin and bones!

07.25.2013, 05:48 PM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I love it when someone draws disney girls anime style.

Mulan and Rapunzel FTW. I melt at innocent coy smiles.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

07.28.2013, 11:58 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Roarkiller
Mulan and Rapunzel FTW. I melt at innocent coy smiles.

Ha, that's the exact two I liked best as well.

My Anime List

07.29.2013, 03:14 AM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Aw.

My Anime List

08.01.2013, 02:52 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

OK, now I would swear that I have seen these two before... Just can't place them...

The eyes of the blonde with her lashes most of all.

Post last edited by husky51 on 08.01.2013, 03:01 PM.

08.01.2013, 03:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

You probably have. The blonde girl is Rin Kagamine and other is Miku Hatsune. They're two of the most well-known Vocaloids.

My Anime List

08.01.2013, 03:20 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Yeah, yeah, I thought I recognized them, they live just down the street from me.....

(what's a vocaloid?)

08.01.2013, 04:04 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by husky51
(what's a vocaloid?)

I think they're a j pop group?

08.01.2013, 04:51 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Just stumbled upon this here thread, and well umm. I don't know what to say.

08.01.2013, 05:06 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Try saying electric slug syndrome.

08.01.2013, 05:14 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Koda
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.09.13
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Koda Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Not sure that helps, I don't really see anything in girls from Anime, I just see them as characters.

08.01.2013, 05:16 PM Koda is offline   Profile for Koda Add Koda to your buddy list Send an Email to Koda
Ohmu

quote:
Originally posted by SpideyIncarnated
Not sure that helps, I don't really see anything in girls from Anime, I just see them as characters.

Nausicaa and San are freaking goddesses.

But, yeah that was my reaction the first time I saw this thread.

Post last edited by San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g on 08.01.2013, 05:36 PM.

08.01.2013, 05:36 PM San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g is offline   Profile for San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g Add San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g to your buddy list Homepage of San Toelle Ul Shichikokuyama-g
[  «    ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks