QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Girls!!
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Anime in General Girls!! Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

yes being more obvious would be great....

04.25.2008, 06:33 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well... what if I don't want to be? What then, huh?

04.25.2008, 07:56 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Makoto, from The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

This last one is one of my favourite images, its great.

04.25.2008, 08:08 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

That last one is interesting... hum..

04.25.2008, 08:09 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
That last one is interesting... hum..

dont get me wrong.. its the artwork on the body that makes it such a good image not the fact that the body isnt contained in clothes. also paprika is a great personality, expecially when you realize that she is ultimately the alter-ego of the fairly dry Chiba.
I'm actually doing artworks like this at the moment, except with male (or gender ambiguous) figures and with wallpaper patterns showing through their form. so thats one reason i like it.

Post last edited by T.C. on 04.25.2008, 08:16 PM.

04.25.2008, 08:14 PM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I know that's why it was interesting! I was giving myself space to consider how interesting it was, gosh.

04.25.2008, 08:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I was thinking more along the lines of Paprika being a woman made from dreams o_0

@Saddle: The pic's taken from the official website's GAME summary. Try the anime, it's rather good. Kinda like Mushishi, gives you a warm afterglow

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

04.25.2008, 11:57 PM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I've not seen "The Girl Who Leaped Through Time" yet but Matoko looks astonishingly like a character I created in one of my stories.

I really need to get that movie, plus 5cm/sec as well.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.26.2008, 02:37 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I ws able to see "5cm" and while a bit confusing, i did like it overall...

04.27.2008, 12:39 AM husky51 is online   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Am trying to hunt down a full pic of Kanon's Kawasumi Mai in a ball gown from the 2006 series. VERY cute.

Not having luck though, and my copy's with my friend

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.27.2008, 10:08 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@roar, it isnt a picture of her wearing a red dress eh? I just did a quick search of my usual suspects when it comes to anime pics, and that was about all I could find.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.27.2008, 11:30 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Yup, it's that one. But there isn't full shot of it, so I had to fix up one of my own. Unfortunately, the shots had bad continuity, and I'm not really in the mood to do some heavy image editing, so here's a simplified one:

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.30.2008, 05:05 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

why are girls so complicated.....

04.30.2008, 05:09 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

If they were simple it would be boring.

@ Roar : Very pretty. A more full length shot would be nice. Is it a close fitting dress or a huge wide skirt? Either is nice but I like HWS's. There is this thing for crucifixes in a lot of anime isn't there? I see it all the time - maybe you don't which is understandable.

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.30.2008, 09:02 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Miyrru
Graphic Designer

Registration Date: 08.16.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyrru Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cool, I was right on the money then, heres another shot. The colours are sorta bleeded out, but thats not my fault. Still a nice pic I thinik.

Click for Gallery^^
The truth had to be seen. Anything else was a story, entertaining but more embroidered fib then crude, shapeless fact. ~Dave Eggers

04.30.2008, 11:16 AM Miyrru is offline   Profile for Miyrru Add Miyrru to your buddy list Send an Email to Miyrru
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Like I said, the scene's got bad continuity. It was impossible to fix up a full length shot. It was like as though two artists were involved in that single top-down shot, the scenes couldn't match without heavy editing.

Btw, seen on Miy's shot, and as I said, it's a ball gown. So... long flowing skirt.

I just have a fetish for long skirts Especially those ankle-length pleated ones, they're so elegant and gorgeous. Yet I won't even bat an eyelid at a girl in a miniskirt.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

04.30.2008, 11:39 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

It’s time to brighten the place up.

First off, Mana from “Girlfriend of Steel”:

I love her bright smile.

Now a couple of fanarts of Major Motoko. I love the colouring used here and the ‘throwaway’ washy style:

05.02.2008, 06:08 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Next some moody shots of Motoko. Gosh, those eyes. I like eyes:

And my favourite image for the lighting and that drop of rain on her hair:

05.02.2008, 06:09 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Next a bunch of random girls. No idea who they are or what anime (if any) they are from, I just love the pictures, they all have great faces:

Aw, so cute!

This one… my eye is drawn again and again to that amazing bottom lip:

Like the dress sense, love the eyes. This is a person with strong character; fun definitely, a bit teasing too maybe:

And finally… Ta da!

Isn’t she gorgeous? I want one!

05.02.2008, 06:10 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Girlfriend of Steel? Anime? How come I've never heard of it?

*searches anime database*

It's not even in the database!

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

05.03.2008, 12:48 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks