QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Yobi, The Five Tailed Fox
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » Yobi, The Five Tailed Fox » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Yobi, The Five Tailed FoxPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yobi is actually a Korean animation, but i would probably group it in with anime so i thought i'd start this here.
Anyone seen this yet?? Iv'e just finished and im still not done formulating a proper opinion. it's a little strange but i think i like it.

03.10.2008, 03:50 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

never heard of it , i will look into it. oh(just watched cowboy bebop the movie it was great)

03.12.2008, 12:00 AM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
T.C.
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.28.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by T.C. Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Wow, surely someone has to have seen it? Roarkiller??

I still havent seen the Bebop movie but the series is my favourite ever.. im waiting til i can afford to buy it.. its not far of what i payed for the whole series amazingly.

03.13.2008, 04:16 AM T.C. is offline   Profile for T.C. Add T.C. to your buddy list
Super Dollfie
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Super Dollfie Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Did you know that the director of that, and Mari Iyagi (available on on DVD in North America as My Beautiful Girl Mari), also directed a sexually explicit live-action feature film in between them?

http://palais.wikidot.com/lee-seong-gan

04.16.2008, 06:24 PM Super Dollfie is offline   Profile for Super Dollfie Add Super Dollfie to your buddy list Homepage of Super Dollfie
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks