QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - Howl's Moving Castle
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Anime Ghibli Discussions Howl's Moving Castle Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  1  2    »  ]
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Howl's Moving CastlePost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know when will Howl's Moving Castle be up in Malaysia?!

Or if you don't know any of those,where can i find Howl's Moving Castle Pictures?!

11.26.2004, 03:28 AM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Nope, sorry. Check with your local cinema or their website if they have it.

Or, you could juz come down to your lovely little neighbour Singapore, where we will be showing it next month.

Selamat datang ke Singapura brader

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

11.27.2004, 03:58 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
maleek_
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 11.27.04
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by maleek_ Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

There was an article in the britich paper the Guardian recently abot Howl's moving castle:

http://film.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,...1357582,00.html

Apparantly, it broke some kind of box-officerecord in Japan. Hopefully there are Japanese readers of this site who would like to share their opinions about Ghiblis latest.

12.02.2004, 05:03 AM maleek_ is offline   Profile for maleek_ Add maleek_ to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

howl's moving castle opening date has been pushed back to march 2005

12.13.2004, 11:03 AM  
starhawk
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.20.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by starhawk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Anyone else seen the trailers for this film?
Wow. I think that moving castle could be the most grin-inducing, wonderful looking animated thing I've ever seen. This film looks downright peachy.

12.16.2004, 12:47 AM starhawk is offline   Profile for starhawk Add starhawk to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Guest
howl's moving castle opening date has been pushed back to march 2005

Yeah, i juz found out a few days back Sux man, i could be in thailand for a year by then, won't be able to watch it at all.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

12.17.2004, 06:44 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
baka-chan
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 12.19.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by baka-chan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by starhawk
Anyone else seen the trailers for this film?
Wow. I think that moving castle could be the most grin-inducing, wonderful looking animated thing I've ever seen. This film looks downright peachy.

I haven't seen the trailor, but the pictures, that i have seen, look awesome! I cannot wait for this film's release.

12.19.2004, 01:46 AM baka-chan is offline   Profile for baka-chan Add baka-chan to your buddy list Send an Email to baka-chan AIM Screenname: ChnBaka YIM Screenname: bakachan11111111222222333333
Unregistered User

Registration Date:
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

what's about US released date? So looking forward to this movie!

01.03.2005, 06:14 PM  
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by Guest
what's about US released date? So looking forward to this movie!

XDXDXD

That would be in like a few years' time man. Sorry, but thats the way the world works. I mean look at SA, it took even that about 2 yrs to be screened in the US.

On top of that, expect it to be dubbed.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

01.04.2005, 08:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
Unregistered User

Registration Date:

i had watch howl castle already

01.05.2005, 07:02 AM  
Unregistered User

Registration Date:

I looked on Disney's website, Pixar's website, and around the web. According to most sources, Howl's is supposed to be released in the US about the same time that they release Nausicaa, Porco Rosso, and The Cat Returns on DVD, which according to Disney's site is the 22nd of February. A search of both Disney's site and Pixar's, though, found no evidence that either of them has even heard of such a film, let alone that they are supposed to be working on it. But a similar deal happened with Sen, I hear, so you can draw what conclusions you may.

On a lighter note, I was able to see the movie in Japanese, which is not my strongest language, and found it to be absolutely beautiful and definitely worthy of praise and note. (I had some trouble in parts, but this is due more to my less than perfect understanding of Japanese than to Miyazaki's story.) Anyhow, I wish Disney or Pixar would hurry up and release either the film or provide a date we can expect to see it released. Neither seem to be very forthcoming, though.

01.07.2005, 12:46 PM  
anna
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.07.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by anna Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

howl's release in france is for the 12 of january only 6 days left!! And I saw a few drawings of Miyasaki at an exhibition of his works in Paris today: this movie seems wonderful!!

01.07.2005, 05:39 PM anna is offline   Profile for anna Add anna to your buddy list
Unregistered User

Registration Date:

release dates:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0347149/releaseinfo

hf

01.25.2005, 06:32 AM  
ayurealme
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 01.28.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ayurealme Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

howl's moving castle is aleady released in taiwan!!!!
like dec.2004
c/z my friend already saw it....
whish i was in taiwan during da x'mas break

01.28.2005, 02:38 PM ayurealme is offline   Profile for ayurealme Add ayurealme to your buddy list
Jiji
Oldie newbie

Registration Date: 01.15.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Jiji Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ayurealme
howl's moving castle is aleady released in taiwan!!!!
like dec.2004
c/z my friend already saw it....
whish i was in taiwan during da x'mas break

Your friend has watched _Howl's_ in Taiwan?

According to the press conference of Producer Suzuki, the Taiwan release date is 5th February. And from some Taiwan sites, the public release date is 4th Feb. However the first screening was on 27th Jan. So your friend has seen it on 27th? Wow he was really lucky.

By the way there is also a Howl's exhibition in Taiwan. Do you know if your friend has seen it?

01.29.2005, 10:45 AM Jiji is offline   Profile for Jiji Add Jiji to your buddy list Send an Email to Jiji Homepage of Jiji
starhawk
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.20.04
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by starhawk Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Gaaaaaaaah! Why are they only releasing Howl Moving Castle in a limited distribution in the U.S.?! People will see it if they would just promote it more! Heck, Spirited Away only recieved a limited release, and it made a respectable ten million.

Howl's probably won't even make it to my neck of the woods. grumble....

01.29.2005, 03:56 PM starhawk is offline   Profile for starhawk Add starhawk to your buddy list
lycans
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 02.09.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by lycans Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

the film is on sneak preview in singapore till 13 feb and opens on the 24th feb

02.09.2005, 03:15 PM lycans is offline   Profile for lycans Add lycans to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

quote:
Originally posted by lycans
the film is on sneak preview in singapore till 13 feb and opens on the 24th feb

Really? I thought it opens officially today. And my club were really looking forward to meeting up and watching it together.

Meh, i already watched it yesterday, so its okay. But if this info's true, i'm gonna have to tell the guys abut it.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:

02.10.2005, 01:10 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
HowlsFan
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.12.05
  ...At LeastPost Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by HowlsFan Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Well...even though I live in the U.S. at least I get to see some HMC clips from sites right now and I DO HAVE the OST! It's a good thing my friend gave it to me! I love the songs! If anyone wants to know any foreign language HMC site that contains HMC clips, ask me! (Mostly in Korean though.) I don't understand at all but I'm excited!

02.12.2005, 05:24 PM HowlsFan is offline   Profile for HowlsFan Add HowlsFan to your buddy list Homepage of HowlsFan AIM Screenname: Armads YIM Screenname: Ninisgrace
bent
Susuwatari

Registration Date: 03.13.05
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by bent Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by HowlsFan
Well...even though I live in the U.S. at least I get to see some HMC clips from sites right now and I DO HAVE the OST! It's a good thing my friend gave it to me! I love the songs! If anyone wants to know any foreign language HMC site that contains HMC clips, ask me! (Mostly in Korean though.) I don't understand at all but I'm excited!

wow! anyone else with the OST? I am looking for the songs! can anyone care to seed it via bit torrent?

03.13.2005, 07:18 AM bent is offline   Profile for bent Add bent to your buddy list
[  1  2    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks