QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - GhostHunt?
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Anime » Anime in General » GhostHunt? » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.18.08
  GhostHunt?Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ethanimlynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

anybody here watched ghosthunt already? I haven't finish it yet, since the dvd's at home, and i'm in college... finally sumthing a bit different from anime makers...

fyi, ghosthunt is a supernatural anime...

03.18.2008, 03:29 AM ethanimlynn is offline   Profile for ethanimlynn Add ethanimlynn to your buddy list Send an Email to ethanimlynn
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

i haven't seen it

super natural ....like Deathnote??

03.18.2008, 10:15 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
harmony-of-mar
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by harmony-of-mar Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

fist of all, sounds interesting, where do i find it?
and second of all.... Supernatural is an awsm tv show! feel sorry for dean though....
s orry, its just that the word reminded me of it.

http://harmony-of-mar.deviantart.com/

03.18.2008, 10:34 PM harmony-of-mar is offline   Profile for harmony-of-mar Add harmony-of-mar to your buddy list Send an Email to harmony-of-mar
ethanimlynn
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.18.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ethanimlynn Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

sorry, not a deathnote fan...

ghosthunt's a bit like supernatural the tv series. not THAT good tho..

you might find it in anime shop ur place. that's how i found it.

any ghoststories fan out there? Do tell!

03.19.2008, 09:08 AM ethanimlynn is offline   Profile for ethanimlynn Add ethanimlynn to your buddy list Send an Email to ethanimlynn
cassierS
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cassierS Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ghost Hunt is awsome, I started watching it, but I can't find episode 20 with english subs!! would anyone know?

03.19.2008, 07:56 PM cassierS is offline   Profile for cassierS Add cassierS to your buddy list
Roarkiller
Your Daddy-O

Registration Date: 06.03.03
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Roarkiller Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Yea it's a good watch.

Warning though, beware of a "certain" episode where they investigate an house of the prime minister. There's one scene at the end of the ep that has strong suggestions of horrific ending.

Overall, it's not exactly an amazing anime, but it's passable. Ratings, giving it 6.8/10.

No one else is me.

Roarkiller.net
Isakaya High RPG Site

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Screw your opinions, they are not relevant ^^.

03.20.2008, 09:33 AM Roarkiller is offline   Profile for Roarkiller Add Roarkiller to your buddy list Homepage of Roarkiller
cassierS
Kodama

Registration Date: 02.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by cassierS Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I'd give it an 8 out of 10....

Do you think there be a second season??

Post last edited by cassierS on 03.24.2008, 06:49 PM.

03.24.2008, 06:48 PM cassierS is offline   Profile for cassierS Add cassierS to your buddy list
twirble
Kodama

Registration Date: 05.15.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by twirble Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ethanimlynn
sorry, not a deathnote fan...

ghosthunt's a bit like supernatural the tv series. not THAT good tho..

you might find it in anime shop ur place. that's how i found it.

any ghoststories fan out there? Do tell!

It's WAY better than Supernatural, IMHO. Netflix has almost everything eventually.

05.15.2008, 03:28 AM twirble is offline   Profile for twirble Add twirble to your buddy list
Miyaka
Tanuki

Registration Date: 04.06.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Miyaka Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hi it has been a while since I was lat on. I read the books a while back and really enjoyed them so hearing that they were anime now really exited me, I looked at Youtube and found the ghost hunters it is great to see it is anime I realy was on edge with the books.

07.21.2008, 11:53 AM Miyaka is offline   Profile for Miyaka Add Miyaka to your buddy list
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks