QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions This... And That Game Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Stairs

LCD or Plasma

04.29.2008, 09:30 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

LCD, can’t afford plasma.

Just realised that since we chucked our old portable TV out last year we now only have LCD screens in the house, six of them. Seven if you count Megan’s itty bitty portable DVD player. How disgustingly consumerist.

“A walk on part in the war or a lead role in a cage” (to quote Pink Floyd)

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.29.2008, 10:05 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Chihiros-Dream-Boy
Totoro

Registration Date: 08.29.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Chihiros-Dream-Boy Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

A walk on part in the war. - My country needs me, and I need my country!

Hot Hatches or Cool Convertables?

04.29.2008, 02:23 PM Chihiros-Dream-Boy is offline   Profile for Chihiros-Dream-Boy Add Chihiros-Dream-Boy to your buddy list
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

cool convertables,, a dark blue one

gravt or tomatoe sause on chips

04.29.2008, 09:05 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

t'marta source

Mashed Spud or Baked

04.29.2008, 10:23 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

..spud? Well, I'll just say mashed because I like mashed potatoes...

Um... coffee or tea? (brings back memories of the days of the Tea and Coffee Goats... sigh.)

04.29.2008, 10:25 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

lol she said Potatoe

and i like r lil L bit r Tea..

Eat a pie or throw it at someone

04.29.2008, 10:28 PM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Eat it! Now why would you throw perfectly good pie? And at people?! xP

Candle light dinner or a picnic on a big hill under a big tree?

04.29.2008, 10:44 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

depends on the circumstances but I like picnics with loved ones

Long, flowing landscapes or rugged mountainous scenery

My first date with my ex wife was a horse back ride out to the boonies where we stopped and had a picnic...

I learned that you don't pack wine in a thermos jug unless its a very GOOD one, especially if your riding a horse...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.29.2008, 10:50 PM.

04.29.2008, 10:48 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Farren
Baron

Registration Date: 07.18.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Farren Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

picnic....on the frond of an awesome forest just by a river.

where would you rather swim to

rabbit island or squeaking point...from muddy creek???

04.29.2008, 10:48 PM Farren is offline   Profile for Farren Add Farren to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Um...I have no idea where those places are. Rabbit Island sounds nicer, though.

Give a hug or recieve one?

04.29.2008, 10:50 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Farren
picnic....on the frond of an awesome forest just by a river.

where would you rather swim to

rabbit island or squeaking point...from muddy creek???

don't know the places and if the waters cold, forget it...

hahaha

I opt for the island

EDITING: getting hugs, YES

ok, islands or peninsulas

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.29.2008, 10:52 PM.

04.29.2008, 10:51 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

umm... islands. Yay!

Hum... horror movies, or exceptionally creepy movies? (cringes at both)

04.30.2008, 12:21 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

@ FAZZ - RABBBBBBBBBBITTTT ISLAND!

wondeful place that is,

creepy movies

dynasty Warriors or Soul Calibar

04.30.2008, 12:23 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by gigantic_red_bow {Kiki}
umm... islands. Yay!

Hum... horror movies, or exceptionally creepy movies? (cringes at both)

DITTO!

sigh, a good vincent price "Pit and the Pendulum", aa creepy one

Comedy movie or action movie

EDIT: OOPS!

sigh, I don't know either Kiki, lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.30.2008, 12:27 AM.

04.30.2008, 12:24 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I'll let someone else answer, because I don't know what those are...

04.30.2008, 12:25 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Oh, wait! I'll answer Husky! Comedy movies, handsdown...

04.30.2008, 12:26 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

@Husky woof!

Comedy mate!

04.30.2008, 12:27 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Creepy movies are cool when they're well done. Horror ones are usually just crappy...blood, gore, blah, blah, blah.

Er Soul Calibar.

theatre or films?

04.30.2008, 12:27 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

well, since both answered the same, we'll go on...

Donald duck or Daffy duck

EDIT: and neither one gave any this or that... lol

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.30.2008, 12:29 AM.

04.30.2008, 12:28 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks