QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Oh, man. That's a toughy...
Not real good at either, but I enjoy them both.

I guess that I'd have to choose pool...

I first played billiards at my great uncle's place in Vancouver, BC I was about 9 or 10 and wasn't supposed to even be in there, but I wa a relative, hee hee hee...

Now I just prefer eight-ball

OK,

water sking

oir

snowsking

edit:
that's one of the things that I like about the Tavern. It reminds me of things that I have thought of for years, in this case, decades...

Post last edited by husky51 on 11.21.2010, 04:45 PM.

11.21.2010, 04:44 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Water skiing. I'm going to buy a wakeboarding boat when I have the money and it will be awesome.

Winter or summer olympics?

11.21.2010, 05:39 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I like watching the winter Olympics best... seems more interesting...

bacon and eggs for breakfast

or

cornflakes

11.21.2010, 06:58 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cornflakes yum! quicker & easier

Bed sheets or comforters

11.21.2010, 09:10 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ahh, that's hard. I like sheets in the summer. But I suppose since it's freezing, I choose comforters.

Mattress bed or futon?

11.22.2010, 01:25 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Mush
Baron

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Mush Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mattress all the way! Futons are too floomphy. I prefer something that has stiffness and springiness to it. It should bounce.

Although I don't mind sleeping on the floor - in fact, I kind of like that better than a raised bed.

Paper organizer, or online calendar?

11.22.2010, 04:12 AM Mush is offline   Profile for Mush Add Mush to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Paper. I get enough emails and messages as it is...it's comforting have something that isn't going to beep at me. xD And I actually pay attention to it if it's on paper.

Analog or digital watches?

11.22.2010, 04:19 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Had both, but I prefer analog...

eBay

or

Amazon?

11.22.2010, 06:14 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
jusomekid
Ohmu

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Ebay. I find cheaper things there, but less name brand quality.

Shower or Bath?

11.22.2010, 10:02 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Shower. Baths are ick...and they waste a lot of water.

Shoes or bare feet?

11.23.2010, 01:00 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

except Japanese baths!!!

bare feet, but I'm not supposed to with diabetes...

do it anyway when it is reasonably warm out... even gone grocery shopping barefoot...

mocassins or sandals

11.23.2010, 02:10 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Mocassins...mm, warmth.

cologne/perfume or au naturel?

11.23.2010, 02:47 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

quote:
Originally posted by fenkashi
Mocassins...mm, warmth.

hahaha, yeah, you would be thinking of warmth about now... lol

au natural,

but a little scent on a woman is nice, too. I enjoy it, partly, because she feels good about it. if that makes any sense.

blueberries or strawberries?

11.24.2010, 10:55 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
laazd,
Tanuki

Registration Date: 09.27.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by laazd, Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

that's a hard one , i love both so much .. hmmmmmm
strawberries i guess just because they go good with
ANYTHING!

your cell phone or computer ?

11.25.2010, 01:45 AM laazd, is offline   Profile for laazd, Add laazd, to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Computer, definitely.

Primary/elementary/whatever-your-country-calls-it school. or high school?

11.25.2010, 09:57 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Elementary, much more care free and less stress.

Piercing or Tattoo

11.25.2010, 08:21 PM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Ahh piercing, I think.

Carpet or hardwood?

12.04.2010, 10:54 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

carpet...

Toyota

or

Honda

12.05.2010, 01:00 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
={HSA}= MORO
Baron

Registration Date: 08.15.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by ={HSA}= MORO Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Toyota, because I have one

Online shopping - or - In store shopping

12.07.2010, 01:51 AM ={HSA}= MORO is offline   Profile for ={HSA}= MORO Add ={HSA}= MORO to your buddy list Send an Email to ={HSA}= MORO
jusomekid
Ohmu

Online shopping ! don't have to deal with crowds whenever there are sales...

Apple or Microsoft

12.07.2010, 11:44 AM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
[  «    ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks