QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern » - Tavern » General Discussions » This... And That Game » Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...    »  ]
blackice10
Tanuki

Registration Date: 07.17.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Authors, definitely . . . More mysterious I think, plus a book creates different pictures for each of us, I mean how many adaptations have you seen where you thought 'I didn't picture the character/setting etc looking like this' ?!

Final Fantasy IX or Final Fantasy VII ?

1. I am never wrong.

2. If I'm ever wrong, refer to rule 1.

Be excellent to each other

07.23.2010, 09:07 AM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
jusomekid
Ohmu

Registration Date: 06.21.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by jusomekid Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Final Fantasy IX

Love the characters, storyline, time period better than FF7
Beat that game like 9 years ago Still my all time favorite game.

apples or oranges

07.23.2010, 12:35 PM jusomekid is offline   Profile for jusomekid Add jusomekid to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Atm, apples. Don't feel like peeling or anything. xD

Fruit orchard or cheese farm?

07.23.2010, 06:22 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

ooooh, toughy....

fruit orchard, I suppose... preferably with a variety of trees....

which kind of nut (no, not me ) do you like best...

Cashew

or

Brazil nut?

07.26.2010, 02:21 AM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Cashew. I dunno, I inherited my love for it.

Naruto or Bleach? Even if you'd rather neither. xP

07.26.2010, 03:56 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Kemi
Totoro

Registration Date: 05.25.09
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kemi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I don't watch a lot of anime series, since I don't have a laptop nor that much money to buy them on dvd...so...

Bleach, since I've heard many good things about it.

A bouquet (flowers) or chocolate bonbon's? (what is more romantic??)

07.26.2010, 03:23 PM Kemi is offline   Profile for Kemi Add Kemi to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

More romantic? Depends on the person getting them...but my dad brings my mom flowers almost everyday and I think it's super sweet. So flowers. ^^

On a screen or on paper (your reading material)?

07.26.2010, 07:51 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Paper. Definitely. Reading eBooks just isn't the same as reading old-fashioned paper bound ones. Which is why I hope that eBooks don't ever catch on.

A day of doing nothing, or a day of doing too much?

07.26.2010, 10:24 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by blackice10 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Since I haven't had one for so long . . . Definitely a day of doing nothing ! !

L Lawliet or Light Yagami ?

1. I am never wrong.

07.28.2010, 04:39 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

L. Definitely L. XD

Newer Ghibli films, or older ones?

07.29.2010, 02:35 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

That is not a cool question. Old. Yeah, more Ghibli magic to be found. Maybe because I saw them first? It seems like they're the standard and the newer ones are striving to do something that the old ones managed with ease. Not that I don't love the new ones. xD

Black or red licorice?

07.29.2010, 03:10 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I think I've only had red once or twice and then it was raspberry flavoured. Which sorta eliminates the point of liquorice in the first place. So black, I suppose.

Webcomics or YouTube videos?

07.29.2010, 05:06 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Webcomics. There are some really good ones out there and youtube annoyed me today. Probably be harder to answer on another day. xD

Reading light and happy stuff or things with darker themes?

08.01.2010, 04:40 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Nausicaa_Cat
Baron

Registration Date: 10.02.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Nausicaa_Cat Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

I prefer a book to have darker themes, I have a particularly bizarre obsession with the idea of redemption and hubris. Funnily enough, I dislike watching sad movies, much preferring a comedy or a romance. But books I react differently to. I think comedy is an instant gush of emotion, you laugh at a joke and then it is over, it doesn't stay in the mind except for a slight elevation of mood. A tradegy however lingers in the mind for a far longer time, I still well up or feel a pang of grief at the thought of the death of certain characters in my favourite books. I suppose what i'm trying to say is I think books with darker themes tend to be more thought provoking, so I prefer them.

Where would you rather be proposed to - in a place though lacking in grandeur holds romantic memories or somewhere lavish and beautiful? (E.g. the park where you went on your first date or on a stunning beach in hawaii)

08.01.2010, 10:12 AM Nausicaa_Cat is offline   Profile for Nausicaa_Cat Add Nausicaa_Cat to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

The former. Sounds a lot more meaningful. Nothing wrong with being spoiled but I think the first options would make a better memory.

Coffee or energy drink?

08.02.2010, 03:42 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
blackice10
Tanuki

Coffee, definitely. Don't get me wrong, energy drinks are great for combatting the mid-afternoon slump, as it were, but they are all kinda the same to me

Hair : straight or curly/waves ?

1. I am never wrong.

08.02.2010, 03:50 PM blackice10 is offline   Profile for blackice10 Add blackice10 to your buddy list Send an Email to blackice10
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

I like my straight hair but this semester, this one girl sat in front of me the entire time and she had the most gorgeous curly hair. So I pick curly. Just until I get over how amazing it was. xD

Makeup or au-naturel?

08.02.2010, 03:55 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Aeroflot
Kodama

Registration Date: 08.02.10
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Aeroflot Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Au-natural. Girls look better when they flaunt their natural beauty

Film or animation major?

08.02.2010, 04:18 PM Aeroflot is offline   Profile for Aeroflot Add Aeroflot to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Film. For some reason that I can't seem to articulate right now. xD

Knight or samurai?

08.03.2010, 03:10 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Samurai. Not sure exactly why, but yeah.

Butterflies or moths?

08.03.2010, 06:46 PM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
[  «    ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks