QuickLink:
Ghibli Tavern - This... And That Game
Home Register Frequently Asked Questions Search Members List Moderators and Administrators
Ghibli Tavern - Tavern General Discussions This... And That Game Hello Guest [register|login]
« Previous Thread | Next Thread » Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post [  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]
Maho_Fushida
Baron

Registration Date: 09.11.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Maho_Fushida Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Fingers, most definitely I'm not a fan of toes, unless they are very clean and pretty.

Country living or city living?

04.25.2008, 08:28 AM Maho_Fushida is offline   Profile for Maho_Fushida Add Maho_Fushida to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Hm, country is nice for visits but I'm a city girl ^^

early mornings or sleeping in?

04.25.2008, 09:39 AM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 09.28.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Sleeping in, I get to do it so rarely.

Loft living or street level?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

04.25.2008, 09:45 AM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Registration Date: 04.06.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Loft..

a really really cold bath, or a really really hot shower?

04.25.2008, 10:21 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
arren18
Administrator

Registration Date: 08.15.06
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by arren18 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saddletank
And Arren gets the wet fish round the face award for being the first person to repeat a choice! Yay!

Sorry, I didn't realise we'd already had that one. Dx

Um... I'll let the next person answer.

04.25.2008, 11:27 AM arren18 is offline   Profile for arren18 Add arren18 to your buddy list Homepage of arren18
Kazegami
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Registration Date: 08.19.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Kazegami Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

@ Saddles - what's wrong with taxidermy?

Yeah so... I hate being really hot but I guess I hate being freezing cold more, so I so I'll take the really really hot shower.

Sweet or savoury?

My Anime List

Post last edited by Kazegami on 04.25.2008, 12:20 PM.

04.25.2008, 12:18 PM Kazegami is offline   Profile for Kazegami Add Kazegami to your buddy list
fenkashi
Dibs on Supreme Overlord

Registration Date: 08.12.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by fenkashi Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Savoury.

photos or paintings?

04.25.2008, 03:43 PM fenkashi is offline   Profile for fenkashi Add fenkashi to your buddy list
seasprite
Ohmu

Registration Date: 03.22.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by seasprite Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

photos for now, learning digital macro towards my ambition (a bsc degree in crime scene investigation)

esp botanical ones.

monochrome or technicolour?

04.25.2008, 04:17 PM seasprite is offline   Profile for seasprite Add seasprite to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Yay! Kiki Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

monochrome...

Umm... planes or trains?

04.25.2008, 08:08 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Registration Date: 03.17.08
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

has to be planes... the trains don't have the old clickety-clack clickety-clack sound that they used to have that would put me to sleep...

Jello pudding or Jello gelatin...

@saddles...skirt or trousers/pants? (males need not respond unless they have something they wish to tell us)

hahah, I've worn my Saudi and Egyptian robes in public... gotten some funny looks, but hey, in summer it's cooler...

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.25.2008, 08:21 PM.

04.25.2008, 08:19 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I can't eat Jello Gelatin because I'm a vegatarian, stupid people putting horse and pig hooves into their food... so yeah.

Hum... let's think: a bed in the kitchen, or a bed in the hallway? Making it difficult to walk through the halls, of course.

04.25.2008, 08:22 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by husky51 Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

hahaha, if I had my druthers it'd be in the bedroom where it belongs... but
I'd opt for the kitchen cause its prob warmer in the winter...

showers or baths...

04.25.2008, 09:23 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Yay! Kiki
Baron

oo... Um.. gosh... showers because they're faster (umm, not that I take them fast, everyone's always yelling at me to get out xD) and the water doesn't get cold.

Hum... Obnoxiously humming while eating, or obnoxiously singing while not eating>

04.26.2008, 01:39 AM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
filter
Ohmu

Registration Date: 07.30.07
  Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by filter Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

obnoxiously singing while not eating

ok ok, one for the Ladies

Australian Men Or American Men?

(Crosses Fingers hoping the answer is Australian )

04.26.2008, 07:40 AM filter is offline   Profile for filter Add filter to your buddy list
Yay! Kiki
Baron

I say that it doesn't matter!! phew! A decent answer without having to say anything directly!

Um.. let's think... having to listen to Christmas Carols of eternity (I know that some of you hate them) or having to listen to very loud Blender forever?

04.26.2008, 01:16 PM Yay! Kiki is offline   Profile for Yay! Kiki Add Yay! Kiki to your buddy list
husky51
The Old Guy

Eternal Christmas Carols??? my, my, my...
I like'm, but it could get irritating eventually whereas the blender starts irritating very soon, so i'll opt for the

Carols...

Rats or Mice

04.26.2008, 01:50 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Search for Posts by Saddletank Report Post to a Moderator        IP Address Go to the top of this page

Mice. They're cute. I have a friendly one who runs about on the tracks at the tube station I go to in the morning. I saw him running off with a very long MacDonalds chip the other day, carrying it cross-wise like a dog carries a stick. It was about twice as long as he was. It was funny.

I imagined him having trouble getting it back in his mouse-hole.

People on the platform must have though the guy in the suit chuckling at the railway tracks was a nutter.

@ Kaz : Stuffing dead animals? What's right with it?

@ Husky : A Thoub isn't a skirt

Rain or shine?

"An old man like me stands no chance fighting against a high school girl in her underwear" - Oshino Meme, Nekomonogatari (Kuro)

Post last edited by Saddletank on 04.26.2008, 03:58 PM.

04.26.2008, 03:56 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

Shine, by all means...

@Saddles...

Yeah, I know, but most ppl over here don't see it that way...

snowfall or rainfall

04.26.2008, 04:17 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
Saddletank
Miyazaki's Best Friend

Snow, definitely I LOVE snow.

A thoub seems more like a long shirt to me, not even a dress, but meh, I've never worn one so what do I know.

live action or animation?

04.26.2008, 04:32 PM Saddletank is offline   Profile for Saddletank Add Saddletank to your buddy list Send an Email to Saddletank
husky51
The Old Guy

now that's a hard one... obviously, since I'm here, I love animation, but there are also some live action that are good...

I will have to say that the films of choice lately hae een animation, so, yes, that is my answer...

Animation

If I can find a pic of me with wearing a thoub, i'll post it or something. It goes down to the ankles with only undershorts and a t-shirt beneath.

one piece swim suit or bikini... (guys or gals may answer)...

(but i did pick options, kiki...)

Post last edited by husky51 on 04.26.2008, 06:35 PM.

04.26.2008, 04:38 PM husky51 is offline   Profile for husky51 Add husky51 to your buddy list Send an Email to husky51
[  «    1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...    »  ]   « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to:

Online Ghibli
Ghibli Tavern is powered by WoltLab, hosted by Teragon Networks